Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

10 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Bingo. 

Bingo is about the only thing y'all could have beaten Peabody in Friday night. I played in 3 losses in my high school career worst being 14-6. I still remember the 6 o'clock Saturday practices after those loses. Brutal!  There's nothing wrong with losing. Peabody is a better team than Trinity. But there is no excuse for quiting which is what the Lions did Friday night.

11 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Bingo is about the only thing y'all could have beaten Peabody in Friday night. I played in 3 losses in my high school career worst being 14-6. I still remember the 6 o'clock Saturday practices after those loses. Brutal!  There's nothing wrong with losing. Peabody is a better team than Trinity. But there is no excuse for quiting which is what the Lions did Friday night.

My dearest TCA, as heartbreaking as this loss is I'd just like to let you know life goes on. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Try and shake off this loss and build from it as in reality this game of football is just a stepping stone for many who go through life. One day your child may be present in a win or defeat just as you have been given how you respond is what matters in the end it's just a game. We support you.  You mean everything to us ( your loyal fans, moms and dads, sisters and brothers, grandmothers and grandfathers put name here. ) this is how teams would like to be supported btw. Coaches job to jump their but etc. Everyone else is there for support. 

Amen!

17 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Man the love is overflowing for your grandkids school. I feel Warm all over

Just now, Imthayeti said:

My dearest TCA, as heartbreaking as this loss is I'd just like to let you know life goes on. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Try and shake off this loss and build from it as in reality this game of football is just a stepping stone for many who go through life. One day your child may be present in a win or defeat just as you have been given how you respond is what matters in the end it's just a game. We support you.  You mean everything to us ( your loyal fans, moms and dads, sisters and brothers, grandmothers and grandfathers put name here. ) this is how teams would like to be supported btw. Coaches job to jump their but etc. Everyone else is there for support. 

Amen!

He is not TCA. He is Huntingdon. But wants to throw in he loves tca because of grandkids going there. 

6 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

I think the best thing for all you TCA guys on here would to be ignore the side comments and move on. Us Peabody fans had to do the same when we lost to GC. Like 20 people stayed on there looking for a fight lol. Now we are back to the normal two posters from GC. 

Man we have. We are going up to practice today and give all the kids 20 lashes for the embarrassment on the field last Friday.  Hahahahababbaha

15 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

I think the best thing for all you TCA guys on here would to be ignore the side comments and move on. Us Peabody fans had to do the same when we lost to GC. Like 20 people stayed on there looking for a fight lol. Now we are back to the normal two posters from GC. 

You know it almost seems like their season goal was to beat Peabody and quit 

4 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

He is not TCA. He is Huntingdon. But wants to throw in he loves tca because of grandkids going there. 

Man you think I wouldn't be on Huntingdon just as bad if we had played a game like that. I'm just commenting on a game I observed. I don't comment on teams I haven't seen. I've always thought that when you walk onto that football field you better be ready to play. Huntingdon always gets a teams best game. Everybody hates us except our fans and that's the way we like it.

6 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Man you think I wouldn't be on Huntingdon just as bad if we had played a game like that. I'm just commenting on a game I observed. I don't comment on teams I haven't seen. I've always thought that when you walk onto that football field you better be ready to play. Huntingdon always gets a teams best game. Everybody hates us except our fans and that's the way we like it.

Hahahahaha. Comical. “Son I am Beating you because I really Love you”. 

Edited by BigEdMo