Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

4 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Just a public service announcement,it absolutely  breaks my heart to see TCA leave us next year!!! I gotta be honest I am not a lover of "most" private schools,but TCA does it fair and honest and with a workman mentality,if you have gotten to know folks there like I have some of these folks really do scrimp to put there youngins in a Christian education enviroment!!! Now don't get it twisted,I wanna beat the brakes of these Lions friday,fair,square,and injury free but, and it's a big un,I respect them alot!!!!! This thread will be fun,quick witted and argumentative without any disrespect or garbage,well unless outsiders bring it!!!There are 3 teams I won't "hate" TCA,UC and Waverly out of the respect I have for them!! Let's have fun and break Coach T with this thread!!! Its cool,its October and its sure region 7 2A football if that don't give ya goose pimples  check ya pulse ya might be dead!!! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ! FLOOD THA LIONS

Oh, so you hate us & have no respect for us! I see how it is brother!! 

16 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Oh, so you hate us & have no respect for us! I see how it is brother!! 

Haha!!! You aren't going anywhere!!! I guess I Iike some of yall baby birds!!!! You can't deny it sucks TCA moving to D2! How could I not respect yall we have had some sluggfests

Edited by peabodypride

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Haha!!! You aren't going anywhere!!! I guess I Iike some of yall baby birds!!!! You can't deny it sucks TCA moving to D2! How could I not respect yall we have had some sluggfests

I was just yanking your chain Peebodypride!! Lol Yeah, its been a great rivalry we’ve had with them! Should be a good game Friday night! 

Well folks here it goes. I will Be busy this week so I will Give my thoughts now. First Pride love your new picture for your handle. Now to the game. Peabody is a tall order for anyone. They are big, strong and fast. They have a dual threat Qb. All of that scares me. Plus add the fact that they flat out overlooked a team and gave a game away I am Sure means they are more focused then ever. How do you beat that. I think TCA has the pieces to slip up and bite em. Tca is an odd team this year. They have all the athletes and they have some tough strong kids with fight don’t flee mentality. When the pieces are clicking tca is tough. Another issue this week is the fact it is senior night for us. With kids that can make them more focused or they could be more distracted. Also most of these young men were in the game last year against Peabody. That game still bothers them because all of the issues going on last year during that week they know that was not a true TCA effort. So to sum it up. I believe It comes down to which coaching staff and which team has the best week of practice this week. The one that is most prepared and focused will win. I am Looking forward to our speed vs Peabody speed. I am Looking forward to the dirty work line play because these little lions are going to hit you. And if you have not seen it on film you better watch out for our #14 at safety. If you think you will send somebody deep or across the middle he will bring the lumber. His motto is that there is a price to pay when you come in his area. Hope it is instant classic Friday night and no injuries. I will Check in from time to time this week. Safe travels and hope to see you guys and shake your hand. 

And yes it sucks that we are moving to D2. A lot of people group the privates and say that we all recruit and cheat. TCA is the exception. When you listen to the seniors announced Friday they will say how many years these kids have been at TCA. Almost all of them have been there since kindergarten. So if we are recruiting then we start REAL early. I think Being in D1 has helped our boys out in life. We are really single A numbers but the multiplier bumped us up to 2A. It has showed these boys that nothing is easy in this life. Learn to deal with it on the football field you will learn how to deal with adversity in life. The team motto is complain or compete. That’s life. Sit around and complain or get in there and compete. 

35 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Gotta work til midnight every day this week! Would go watch my boys play if I wasn’t working! I’ll be keeping up though!  If you come to A’ville the next week though, I’ll holler at ya!! 

It will be the last game I see this year!! Took a job that involves travelling 325 days a year!! So I will be eating at the Sawmill and watching My Tide play your Cards!!!!