Meigs Co. @ Polk Co.

Yeti

On 10/19/2018 at 7:30 AM, Charlie Murphy said:

I guess the vote going "sour" depends on your point of view. If you are referring to what I think you are referring, I for one think it was pretty sweet!

Maybe it's not the players that need to leave!?

Sweet? I kind of thought it was embarrassing. When you offer free admission, free food, and basically beg people to come; and you still can’t turn out more people for a postseason game than a junior varsity football game. That’s sad truly. As far as internal issues? That surely didn’t show last night, and I haven’t heard any of that. I think your group would like to think you have caused issues, but your group is too irrelevant for that to happen. But that’s none of my business. Great job by Coach Davis and staff last night. Those kids play their tales off! Meigs had Polk outmatched but still fought to the end. Go Wildcats.

1 hour ago, ValleyTroll said:

Sweet? I kind of thought it was embarrassing. When you offer free admission, free food, and basically beg people to come; and you still can’t turn out more people for a postseason game than a junior varsity football game. That’s sad truly. As far as internal issues? That surely didn’t show last night, and I haven’t heard any of that. I think your group would like to think you have caused issues, but your group is too irrelevant for that to happen. But that’s none of my business. Great job by Coach Davis and staff last night. 

Here you go sports fans, this is a perfect example of one of coach Davis' little tag-along boys. Running down one of Polks other sports programs. Celebrating that there is a small crowd. Instead of celebrating success. And thinks it is embarrrasing that the school board voted to allow the soccer teams to play on the football field.

And trust me, this is the attitude of the head coach and all his little worthless side kicks. For this bunch there is no PCHS spirit, it is just PCHS football spirit. 

Edited by Charlie Murphy

4 hours ago, ValleyTroll said:

Those kids play their tales off! Meigs had Polk outmatched but still fought to the end. Go Wildcats.

You guys played extremely well, I'm absolutely positive our team thought they would just come in and have their way with Polk. And Polk decided they weren't gonna lay down for us. You guys should be really proud of your team. Before we played you all your team was 4 points away from a 6-2 record. I really think you guys will make some noise in the playoffs if your team plays then like they did last night. Good game all in all we won but it took 4 quarters a good but chewing and hard knocks to do it. Be proud Polk folks.

Edited by Imthayeti

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You guys played extremely well, I'm absolutely positive our team thought they would just come in and have their way with Polk. And Polk decided they weren't gonna lay down for us. You guys should be really proud of your team. Before we played you all your team was 4 points away from a 6-2 record. I really think you guys will make some noise in the playoffs if your team plays then like they did last night. Good game all in all we won but it took 4 quarters a good but chewing and hard knocks to do it. Be proud Polk folks.

I always enjoy watching good, physical football. And that’s what those to teams treated us to. Good luck to the Tigers.