Oneida vs Bledsoe

Guest Fall101

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/13/2018 at 2:48 PM, TynerRamFan said:

I'm going with Bledsoe by 10 in this one!!

According to Sonny Moore I will change my pick:

97.19-88.02= 9.17 says Oneida wins. 

Actually my theory is when the point difference is single digits, the game is closer or reversed. We will see as S.M. doesn't account for the intangibles!!

1 minute ago, TynerRamFan said:

According to Sonny Moore I will change my pick:

97.19-88.02= 9.17 says Oneida wins. 

Actually my theory is when the point difference is single digits, the game is closer or reversed. We will see as S.M. doesn't account for the intangibles!!

The loss of Oneidas best player doesnt factor in to Sonnys pole.That was an outstanding player and he was sorely missed against Meigs.I am leaning towards Bledsoe but wont make a pick this week.The Indians need a win bad,and i hope they get it.Pulling for your boys crow and spike!

Guest Fall101
1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

The loss of Oneidas best player doesnt factor in to Sonnys pole.That was an outstanding player and he was sorely missed against Meigs.I am leaning towards Bledsoe but wont make a pick this week.The Indians need a win bad,and i hope they get it.Pulling for your boys crow and spike!

Thanks O&B this game scares me and not havin #5 is hurtin us quite a bit. I hope they come out ready to play and knockin some heads. We will see what happens tomorrow night at 8! 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

IDK much about Bledsoe except that they lost to a solid 1A Oliver Springs only 18-13 who played Greenback well, lost to Marion County 29-27 who beat Coalfield 26-16. They have 2 wins and are going to be looking to finish strong just like Oneida.

I don't want to say either team is going to win, I think it "could be" close, an Oneida vs Rockwood one score win type game.