Union City Storms Into McKenzie

Bigsw02

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Thank you for that. I dont think GC will turn the ball over like UC did. Idc what kind of team you play if your turning the ball over like that any team will beat you. If GC goes in there and plays ball and dont turn it over 50x they will win.

If gc plays like they did against tca they will get beat by McKenzie 

This game will be for fourth place. I’m sorry but  Fairley will beat whoever wins against GC and McKenzie... i was working in Memphis for the week and I stopped by Thursday night and I tell ya that running back they have is a beast..I didn’t stay the whole game but I stayed for like 3 series and they scored within two plays each time. 

14 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

This game will be for fourth place. I’m sorry but  Fairley will beat whoever wins against GC and McKenzie... i was working in Memphis for the week and I stopped by Thursday night and I tell ya that running back they have is a beast..I didn’t stay the whole game but I stayed for like 3 series and they scored within two plays each time. 

Isn't he all they have though !??

7 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

They have a good wideout too. Their defense is pretty good..idk about physically good but they will definitely be some wood being laid..they love to hit I know that’s for sure. It’ll be interesting to see them play. 

The D was stout last year,Cardinals where able to stack the line  and stop the run!

56 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

You know, Union City could finish in fourth place.  If I were Fairley and the Tornado's were coming to town, I would be a tad worried. If they can get a handle on their turnover situation, they are most dangerous and formidable. 

If TCA beats Lake County, McKenzie beats Gibson County and UC beats Halls, our region would end up     1 Peabody 2 TCA 3 McKenzie, 4 Union City.  In my opinion, this seeding would give Region 7 the best opportunity to sweep Region 8 with the projected matchups. JMO

44 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

You know, Union City could finish in fourth place.  If I were Fairley and the Tornado's were coming to town, I would be a tad worried. If they can get a handle on their turnover situation, they are most dangerous and formidable. 

If TCA beats Lake County, McKenzie beats Gibson County and UC beats Halls, our region would end up     1 Peabody 2 TCA 3 McKenzie, 4 Union City.  In my opinion, this seeding would give Region 7 the best opportunity to sweep Region 8 with the projected matchups. JMO

Pretty good guesses right there, would be nice to sweep R8

22 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

It was NOT  guesses. It was a factual statement

My apologies. I should have clarified more and did not mean you were guessing at the outcome but rather  the potential winners to create that scenario weren’t bad guesses for the winners of next weeks games. The least likely of that scenario being TCA winning over LC. 

Edited by TBALLEXPERT

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Union city would probably give them a fit. I doubt fairley’s coaches  have had to deal with a offense like theirs