Union City Storms Into McKenzie

Bigsw02

8 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

From the way it looks to me, currently, there is a 3-way tie between Union City, McKenzie, and Gibson.... let's see if I get this right, someone correct me if I'm wrong....

Peabody is region champs

TCA is in second at 4-2 with no region games left to play

UC, McKenzie, and Gibson are all tied at 3-2 with UC having Halls to play and McKenzie and Gibson having to play.... if Gibson wins, McKenzie is out, Union City is 3, Gibson 4 due to UC having tie breaker over Gibson..... if McKenzie wins, and Union City beats Halls, McKenzie is 3 seed with tie breaker over Union City and Gibson is out......

Couldn't Union City still get 2nd with a win next week?  They beat TCA earlier in the season.

5 minutes ago, bhhvols said:

Couldn't Union City still get 2nd with a win next week?  They beat TCA earlier in the season.

And how could Mckenzie jump tca. Tca beat Mckenzie. Someone plz explain how the 3 way tie works. Is it overall record when it is 3 way. Then after that does it go to head to head on who is left?????

4 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Bass the Tornadoes have always struggled with McKenzie for some reaaon!!! Although it is very strange,but who woulda though Peabody would mercy rule TCA !!

Now Pride why would you feed that last comment to bass. You know he predicted a big win. You just want to hear it again?