Smith County vs Watertown

PurpleReign

34 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I believe H2O was at 530 the last classification. From what I understand they are around 580 now. It's barely under the 20% allowable increase, so they won't go to 3a next year. But they will likely go to 3a during the next classification period in 2 years.

I believe You would be correct.

2 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:
Trousdale Co. High School 388 2A
Trousdale Co. High School 2018-09-17 < 20%

Wow

Watertown High School 2018-09-13 < 20%

TC will still try to move to 1A region games are too far away and for the stands to fill its better for TC to play in Gordonsville region with Republic moving up to 2A or 3A TC and republic could just switch places 

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

H2O will not be going anywhere for a while. Wilson County is growing like crazy and H2O’s high school is top notch. We will continue to see growth and transplants that will keep H2O consistently competitive.

I do however doubt we will be in 2 A for long. I’m not sure where our student numbers are now, but I would assume we are pretty close to that 3 A number now.    

Diesel

This is not the Watertown we grew up in!

Very True not close to the same, but we better get a lot of talent come this way from the Jr high team that i watched all year, jobe lost more games this year than 6 years combined. 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:00 AM, RTD said:

Watertown by as much as they want but it's funny that Smith will play Watertown but won't play Trousdale also congratulations on region title Watertown hope we get to see you'll in about 5 weeks 

Webster has respect for  the opposing players (kids). What's  funny is that what seems to be the most respected man in  TC don't.

1 hour ago, Reynard said:

Webster has respect for  the opposing players (kids). What's  funny is that what seems to be the most respected man in  TC don't.

I have no clue what you are talking about all that im saying is that Smith Co always seem to run away from teams that they know are more talented and has a better team no reason for Smith not to schedule TC and H2O next season well there is one both would be loses Smith is irrelevant when it comes to football now