Smith County vs Watertown

PurpleReign

3 hours ago, RTD said:

He wasn't attacked and they were warned not to plant that flag on the field that was a student that tackled that kid I just think Smith prefers to not play schools that they know would mercy rule them like what Watertown will do to Smith Friday night 

He wasn't attacked just tackled? OK I got ya dude

10 hours ago, RTD said:

I'm talking about next year I guess that's why Watertown was taken off the schedule and you'll said no to TC again 

Yea, just like SC knew 2 years ago that WT was gonna be good his year.  

Using your logic, SC wouldn't have schedules them 2 years ago....you ain't real swooft are you?

Maybe you could loan them your crystal ball, or whatever you use to predict how 13/14/15 yr olds will turn out.  

2 hours ago, Reynard said:

Yea, just like SC knew 2 years ago that WT was gonna be good his year.  

Using your logic, SC wouldn't have schedules them 2 years ago....you ain't real swooft are you?

Maybe you could loan them your crystal ball, or whatever you use to predict how 13/14/15 yr olds will turn out.  

Your not that smart contracts are only made every two years with a home and away and for next year Smith won't play Watertown next season and they refuse to play TC for many years and yes using my logic explains why Smith Co is dogging two 2A schools because of they know that both games they would take a L

9 hours ago, jls said:

He wasn't attacked just tackled? OK I got ya dude

Well let's say all the odds were against SC and you were playing a school that was brand new, and you were by far the underdog, and they had been talking all week about planting a flag at the SC, and they beat you, and their mascot makes a straight line for the SC, knowing what was about to happen, you wouldn't feel disrespected or want to retaliate? The difference in SC and TC, you may call it class, I call it being a man, when someone disrespects you, you handle your business plain and simple, whether that be physically or in other ways.  SC would have had a flag planted at the SC and cried about it. No matter what you want to say about why SC doesn't want to play us, it all has to do with your administrators highly dislike our administrator. Fact is you would have probably won some games these last couple years against us. But go on believing what you want. TC is a storied program and we didn't let the new kids on the block spit in our face so we are apparently classless. 

3 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Well let's say all the odds were against SC and you were playing a school that was brand new, and you were by far the underdog, and they had been talking all week about planting a flag at the SC, and they beat you, and their mascot makes a straight line for the SC, knowing what was about to happen, you wouldn't feel disrespected or want to retaliate? The difference in SC and TC, you may call it class, I call it being a man, when someone disrespects you, you handle your business plain and simple, whether that be physically or in other ways.  SC would have had a flag planted at the SC and cried about it. No matter what you want to say about why SC doesn't want to play us, it all has to do with your administrators highly dislike our administrator. Fact is you would have probably won some games these last couple years against us. But go on believing what you want. TC is a storied program and we didn't let the new kids on the block spit in our face so we are apparently classless. 

Sounds about right.

If what SC fans say about the incident between Satterfield and one of their players is true, I can understand why they won't play. However, IMO, the gate money would be hard to give up, the same goes with Watertown. I imagine that in two years this will be a region game, anyways. They may be trying to put someone else on the schedule until then for something different. IDK.

My opinion is that I don't see much reason to not play a team that within 20 miles and close in classification, but that's just me.

As far as TC's incident with Signal Mountain, TC fans can defend it all that want. What happened was classless on both sides. Their mascot shouldn't have attempted to plant the flag, and he shouldn't have been tackled by a spectator. Period. 

Watertown 47

Smith 7

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

If what SC fans say about the incident between Satterfield and one of their players is true, I can understand why they won't play. However, IMO, the gate money would be hard to give up, the same goes with Watertown. I imagine that in two years this will be a region game, anyways. They may be trying to put someone else on the schedule until then for something different. IDK.

My opinion is that I don't see much reason to not play a team that within 20 miles and close in classification, but that's just me.

As far as TC's incident with Signal Mountain, TC fans can defend it all that want. What happened was classless on both sides. Their mascot shouldn't have attempted to plant the flag, and he shouldn't have been tackled by a spectator. Period. 

Watertown 47

Smith 7

Growing up here, that is the Trousdale County way though, we respect most but those that don't respect us we aren't going to give you respect, that's always the way it has been in this town, we can be the nicest people you have ever met, but if your boy starts twisting ankles at the bottom of the pile, our boys are going to start breaking ankles at the bottom of the pile, just how it has always been. But most know we are for the most part a classy program.