Greenfield @ LC

shockernation

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Just because I’m bored! We know greenfield won’t post until girls basketball! 4.3 back and 10 warm bodies is trouble in itself...but I’m not sold! LC wraps up the region and it may be closer than what I think? Greenfield did beat Dresden...Na it may be close for a half! We are cruising now 

This will not be close at all! Speed can be neutralized,GC took our speed out of the game! I honestly think it we be mercy rule 3rd quarter! LC 48 Greenfield 10

It will interesting to see how our defense holds up against LC, especially the running back.  Our defense has played very well so far this year, but we have to continue that against one of the best offenses in the state.  Also, it will be interesting to see how LC handles the speed of Nyrail Jackson, Grant Huffstetler, and Keylon Thomas.  Nyrail gets most of the headlines (and deservedly so) because of his incredible 40-time, but Grant and Keylon aren't that much slower and they run tough.  I know LC always has speed, so it will be interesting to see if we can still break off those long runs like we have been doing.  This should be a fun one!  Also, I'm looking forward to the all-you-can-eat catfish at Boyette's!  That's one of my favorite meals! 

15 minutes ago, JacketPride5 said:

It will interesting to see how our defense holds up against LC, especially the running back.  Our defense has played very well so far this year, but we have to continue that against one of the best offenses in the state.  Also, it will be interesting to see how LC handles the speed of Nyrail Jackson, Grant Huffstetler, and Keylon Thomas.  Nyrail gets most of the headlines (and deservedly so) because of his incredible 40-time, but Grant and Keylon aren't that much slower and they run tough.  I know LC always has speed, so it will be interesting to see if we can still break off those long runs like we have been doing.  This should be a fun one!  Also, I'm looking forward to the all-you-can-eat catfish at Boyette's!  That's one of my favorite meals! 

I don’t have a dog in the fight or any worry about this game, but I’d like to see Greenfield win no offense to LC. It’s just good to see teams that were once at the bottom build their way back up to where they were at. Good luck Friday night

Lake County imo will be able to handle the speed of Greenfield. Greenfield may have the fastest player on the field but LC will have the overall fastest team on the field. Greenfield biggest win was against a depleted by injury Dresden team. This will be the best team Greenfield has played all year. Can Greenfield play a complete game against an opponent that has much better talent? We shall see.

1 hour ago, JacketPride5 said:

How big are grant and keylon ?