Springfield @ Greenbrier

brian2000

27 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

Greenbrier kids on social media.  I guess they hushed them up last night.

Some Greenbrier fans  got the Butt hurt over the Springfield students hanging a couple of banners poking harmless fun at them.  Greenbrier's response on social media about the Springfield game? "We don't care about it any more". Really,  a top team in your region comes to your field and you are indifferent?  That's a program that is going down IMHO

I went back and watched the DVR of the game on channel 30. It’s not a big deal, but the refs botched the clock when the mercy rule kicked in. It’s supposed to stop when a team scores but they didn’t stop it after each team scored in the fourth quarter. It did stop when Springfield called a timeout before their XP try. It should start back up on the kickoff. 

29 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I went back and watched the DVR of the game on channel 30. It’s not a big deal, but the refs botched the clock when the mercy rule kicked in. It’s supposed to stop when a team scores but they didn’t stop it after each team scored in the fourth quarter. It did stop when Springfield called a timeout before their XP try. It should start back up on the kickoff. 

I wondered about the clock deal. That’s not the only thing they botched last night.....