South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

This weeks practice should be interesting to say the least! Too many mistakes last game so that’s about all I have to say about that!

Sometimes a loss isn’t such a bad thing! Maybe it will light a fire in a team and they will start playing with a chip on their shoulder so it doesn’t happen again! We shall see how these young men respond soon enough!

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Rlh you are real stupid? If Grider drilled these to his balls the air would get let out of them and that man with the pass catching gloves would spend the whole game airing Griders balls up.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you got to get out of Gourd Neck more often. 

The toughest adhesive on the planet!
  • Dries in 15-30 seconds.
  • Bonds just about everything.

image.png.505361106e23b1f72babeddeaa16b97e.png

1 hour ago, rlh said:

Roy, you got to get out of Gourd Neck more often. 

The toughest adhesive on the planet!
  • Dries in 15-30 seconds.
  • Bonds just about everything.

image.png.505361106e23b1f72babeddeaa16b97e.png

rlh that gorilla glue wouldn't ever come off Griders balls without tearing them up. I don't no if Grider would let you put glue on his balls or not, but he is real stupid to if he does. If you tear up Griders balls, he will have to charge more to get in his stadium and then Roy will be real mad, and you no I ain't joking.

37 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

rlh that gorilla glue wouldn't ever come off Griders balls without tearing them up. I don't no if Grider would let you put glue on his balls or not, but he is real stupid to if he does. If you tear up Griders balls, he will have to charge more to get in his stadium and then Roy will be real mad, and you no I ain't joking.

What kind of mess is this? Rlh is real stupid trader man if he thinks Grider will put glue on his balls.  That will mess them up and also will mess up that mans pass catcher gloves that holds Griders balls.  Grider doesnt no but that Tower man lets me in his back door for free.  I buy all my food from his concession stand and not Griders.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Rlh is real stupid trader man if he thinks Grider will put glue on his balls.  That will mess them up and also will mess up that mans pass catcher gloves that holds Griders balls.  Grider doesnt no but that Tower man lets me in his back door for free.  I buy all my food from his concession stand and not Griders.  You think im joking but im not. 

I knew you where one of those back door guys,your goat always acted wierd when that Ox man walked behind him.

9 hours ago, tradertwo said:

He better leave those handles glued on there until the season is over.  Then he can get it off with acetone.  Those ladies have it at the beauty parlor. 

Edited by rlh

11 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

This weeks practice should be interesting to say the least! Too many mistakes last game so that’s about all I have to say about that!

Sometimes a loss isn’t such a bad thing! Maybe it will light a fire in a team and they will start playing with a chip on their shoulder so it doesn’t happen again! We shall see how these young men respond soon enough!

Several SP people around us in the stands Friday night all said the same thing. It was said we looked really flat in warm ups and as we came out for the game and no enthusiasm and to be frankly honest, I didn't see any player take any kind of leadership roll Friday night. If someone did I'd like to know who they were. Coaches didn't look inspired also, so let's get everyone involved in this thing.  One thing a team can control and that is effort. If we play like we did Friday night this game will be closer than many think. Do we have a good team, yes, do I believe we can make a strong run, yes, but we have to put in the work and effort to achieve it. I'm tired of hearing about we're young. After 8 games and still making the same mental mistakes as in week one? I can't wait till Friday to see if this past week out to the woodshed butt whiping  we received has done anything for us. I can take getting beat by a better team, but I can't take to sit and watch half effort.  If the seniors on the class don't step up. maybe someone else will. 

11 minutes ago, sportman said:

Several SP people around us in the stands Friday night all said the same thing. It was said we looked really flat in warm ups and as we came out for the game and no enthusiasm and to be frankly honest, I didn't see any player take any kind of leadership roll Friday night. If someone did I'd like to know who they were. Coaches didn't look inspired also, so let's get everyone involved in this thing.  One thing a team can control and that is effort. If we play like we did Friday night this game will be closer than many think. Do we have a good team, yes, do I believe we can make a strong run, yes, but we have to put in the work and effort to achieve it. I'm tired of hearing about we're young. After 8 games and still making the same mental mistakes as in week one? I can't wait till Friday to see if this past week out to the woodshed butt whiping  we received has done anything for us. I can take getting beat by a better team, but I can't take to sit and watch half effort.  If the seniors on the class don't step up. maybe someone else will. 

I agree those seniors need to step up and lead. I know turnovers are part of the game, but I think IF SP doesn’t lose those three fumbles this game is coming down to the wire. Another thing I noticed was our tackling just wasn’t good. Whitwell has great RBs and broke a lot of tackles. I don’t go out on limbs much, but that game will be MUCH closer in the rematch. I think that first fumble in the endzone really changed the game. 

I'm gonna watch a bit of Goodpasture on that nfhs mans network.  I believe there's a couple games or so of theirs on there.  I know they have a Senior qb, along with 2 senior WR's, 3 senior linemen  a senior linebacker and their senior running back Julius Elders.

We just need to strap up our boots and get back to work. There's nothing we can do about getting punched like we did Friday. It's all about how we are gonna respond to it. Time to turn the page and it starts this week with this game.

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree those seniors need to step up and lead. I know turnovers are part of the game, but I think IF SP doesn’t lose those three fumbles this game is coming down to the wire. Another thing I noticed was our tackling just wasn’t good. Whitwell has great RBs and broke a lot of tackles. I don’t go out on limbs much, but that game will be MUCH closer in the rematch. I think that first fumble in the endzone really changed the game. 

Totally agree with you. Any air we did have  for the game all came out after that first fumble.  All we can do is move forward and learn from our mistakes.  Can't dwell on that loss.