Notre Dame @ Chattanooga Christian

Booger

6 minutes ago, Booger said:

we finally figured out their coaches signal to cut low on our line at half time while watchin film......once we did that we just altered our play once they gave the signal to their line to close their eyes and dive for the ankles and took charge of the 2nd half....kinda of a coward way to play defensive football.....but with it bein legal on defense you kinda just adjust and hope for the best.....it did remove 2 of our trenchers from the game with knee injurys..

great win at the end of the day for the Irish.....Region Champs again

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Both of your lineman got hurt playing defense ... stop the BS

8 hours ago, volahol said:

Region champs though and ya'll played dirty all night.  We will still get further in the playoffs than you will the in the next 10 years.

You've got a good team! 

Why do you have to get on here and lie? Nobody from CCS "played dirty". Notre Dame was the team who got all of the personal foul calls and you know it!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Booger said:

Have to admit u caught ole booger on a fishin expedition....

.....regardless the Irish completed the task of ownin the 2nd half minus 3 starters

booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Again with a lie ... 55 returned to the game and played in the 4th qtr.

I'm not sure about 53, but I certainly wouldn't take your word for it.

had a nite crawler in the shallows all week waitin to see if a nibble from a mormon could get had...and not a won bite.....thrashin goes down and Booger cant keep enuff livers on the hook...... Sword Of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly gets a little bit of dreams and imaginaryin moments for a half thinkin david mite hit goliath with a marble tossed out of their scrotum pouch.........then superior coachin staffs step in at the break and adjust to the lo blowin choppin signals and reality hits.....

....great game and great nite...always enjoy walkin a mile from the parkin lot to play St Elmo......creds to the Sword Of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive for scarappin sum decent football....for a half

Booger just sayin SoupyKaleidoscopicAdamsstaghornedbeetle-

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

had a nite crawler in the shallows all week waitin to see if a nibble from a mormon could get had...and not a won bite.....thrashin goes down and Booger cant keep enuff livers on the hook...... Sword Of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly gets a little bit of dreams and imaginaryin moments for a half thinkin david mite hit goliath with a marble tossed out of their scrotum pouch.........then superior coachin staffs step in at the break and adjust to the lo blowin choppin signals and reality hits.....

....great game and great nite...always enjoy walkin a mile from the parkin lot to play St Elmo......creds to the Sword Of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive for scarappin sum decent football....for a half

You know ... every now and then, you accidentally stumble onto the truth ... except for the morman part. Not that there is anything against being a morman ... I'd probably rather be morman than catholic.

But if your boys can't handle a defensive lineman going low, you need to get them some panties. If you ever match up with Webb again, that is ALL they are going to do with ND.

You guys don't have to make excuses for not being able to "name the score" ... Just take the win and TRY to show an ounce of class.

14 hours ago, Booger said:

Ah ha!!! So that's who stole our scrotum pouch n marbles a couple weeks ago before the Vermont Ave assault!!! We ended up trying to take down Goliath with spit wads out of a straw.....epic failure.

To our CCS friends gone foes this week.....please bring that ill gotten pouch and marbles back. Regardless of Friday's outcome, we're going to need it for the playoffs!

That was a competitive first half.  We needed it to stay sharp and get ready for our playoff run.  I going to talk to Fant about maybe putting the Sword Of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive on our practice squad.

Edited by volahol

8 hours ago, volahol said:

That was a competitive first half.  We needed it to stay sharp and get ready for our playoff run.  I going to talk to Fant about maybe putting the Sword Of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive on our practice squad.

That sounds like great idea!

But, you probably don't need to get more linemen hurt right before the playoffs. You're already missing a quarterback.

By the way, I love the small font in your post. Nothing says I'm a "Booger Minion" better than a copy/paste from the Grand Poobah of Nose Dung himself.

On 10/20/2018 at 9:51 AM, OLDad said:

You know ... every now and then, you accidentally stumble onto the truth ... except for the morman part. Not that there is anything against being a morman ... I'd probably rather be morman than catholic.

But if your boys can't handle a defensive lineman going low, you need to get them some panties. If you ever match up with Webb again, that is ALL they are going to do with ND.

You guys don't have to make excuses for not being able to "name the score" ... Just take the win and TRY to show an ounce of class.

Booger just sayin image.png.641011f1370e91fa59eae37b70608e35.png

On 10/21/2018 at 4:01 PM, OLDad said:

That sounds like great idea!

But, you probably don't need to get more linemen hurt right before the playoffs. You're already missing a quarterback.

By the way, I love the small font in your post. Nothing says I'm a "Booger Minion" better than a copy/paste from the Grand Poobah of Nose Dung himself.

Work smarter not harder is my mantra, and yes I have a been a Booger fan longer than you could imagine.