Musket Bowl

stockton4182

If I’ve done my math correctly, I believe if we win our next two and Crockett beats Boone we are guaranteed two home playoff games at least. With that being said, I’ve seen film on Crockett this year and they look good. Boone was good last year and we were able to grind out a playoff win against them in round 1, but not sure what they still have. Should be a great game tho.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

If I’ve done my math correctly, I believe if we win our next two and Crockett beats Boone we are guaranteed two home playoff games at least. With that being said, I’ve seen film on Crockett this year and they look good. Boone was good last year and we were able to grind out a playoff win against them in round 1, but not sure what they still have. Should be a great game tho.

All R1 teams look good until the first round of the playoffs.    We R1'ers have been to this same ole song and dance so many times and always come out of it disappointed.      History suggests that you have nothing to worry about from R1.   Your only worries will be the same as every other year, Fulton, Oak Ridge and Catholic.

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

All R1 teams look good until the first round of the playoffs.    We R1'ers have been to this same ole song and dance so many times and always come out of it disappointed.      History suggests that you have nothing to worry about from R1.   Your only worries will be the same as every other year, Fulton, Oak Ridge and Catholic.

Blazer I think highly of that team Boone had last year, the QB was a stud and they had an excellent defense. Obviously we weren’t at full strength when we played, but that was a tough game. Crockett is rolling this year, one of those two will make it to the 2nd round at least. And don’t worry, we are prepared to face any the 3 teams you mentioned...

11 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Blazer I think highly of that team Boone had last year, the QB was a stud and they had an excellent defense. Obviously we weren’t at full strength when we played, but that was a tough game. Crockett is rolling this year, one of those two will make it to the 2nd round at least. And don’t worry, we are prepared to face any the 3 teams you mentioned...

We played you guys tight last year in the first half, the 2nd half your defense sold out to stop our QB and we never made the adjustment.   That's sort of how it works up this way though.   You guys had the far better team in my view.     I sure hope R1 can win a playoff game this year but have been disappointed way too many times, so I guess we'll see in a few weeks.