Musket Bowl

stockton4182

8 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Vaping 

If that is true,it is just terrible that a young man would do such a thing.I remember back in the 70's when we were perfect and you didn't have that Vaping going own.Surprised he doesn't spend  3 to 5 in the state penitentiary for such a gosh awful behavior.You know the folks that make a lot of these rules were no doubt the same kids smoking back in the day when we had smoking areas at school .Yep,I guarantee a few of these hard azzes were not smoking winstons either.

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

Boone really did it this time rumor has it they called central office and had Crockett star player suspended for this game. They should’ve kept their mouth shut now Boone going to lose by 21 points now you’ll just lit the fire in these boys.

Boone to lose by 21 ?!??    Sure hope not.   I do expect Crockett to win by 7-10 points though.     I detailed early in this thread how Boone's secondary will be torched all night and that may very well be the difference.     It is frustrating that before the game a regular fan (me) can see what is going to happen but somehow it just totally escapes our coaching staff's ability to grasp it and plan for it.

As to Boone getting a player suspended...   Do we know if it was students or faculty who called the central office and did this?     I am really hoping this game does not break out into a brawl like a few years back and both teams are penalized by the TSSAA, but pre-game things like this certainly don't help.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Boone to lose by 21 ?!??    Sure hope not.   I do expect Crockett to win by 7-10 points though.     I detailed early in this thread how Boone's secondary will be torched all night and that may very well be the difference.     It is frustrating that before the game a regular fan (me) can see what is going to happen but somehow it just totally escapes our coaching staff's ability to grasp it and plan for it.

As to Boone getting a player suspended...   Do we know if it was students or faculty who called the central office and did this?     I am really hoping this game does not break out into a brawl like a few years back and both teams are penalized by the TSSAA, but pre-game things like this certainly don't help.

As an administrator for 16 years, here is a possible scenareo. (NO facts just knowing how things work sometime) School System has vaping/smoking policy. It is routinely and fairly enforced. Noted Crockett football player violates rule, is caught and it is ignored or an alternative discipline is used. Others may have been caught and policy implemented. There you go. Probably 100% wrong but that was my dart in the dark.

Edited by noonesfool

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

As an administrator for 16 years, here is a possible scenareo. (NO facts just knowing how things work sometime) School System has vaping/smoking policy. It is routinely and fairly enforced. Noted Crockett football player violates rule, is caught and it is ignored or an alternative discipline is used. Others may have been caught and policy implemented. There you go. Probably 100% wrong but that was my dart in the dark.

giphy.gif

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION I JUST LOVE THIS GIF.

8 hours ago, noonesfool said:

This is exactly what I heard, another Crockett student got caught and disciplined and the parents complained to the school board about the student who got no discipline.    Of course just because I heard it does not make it true, could have been someone from Boone holding this one in their back pocket for this week's game....

46 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

This is exactly what I heard, another Crockett student got caught and disciplined and the parents complained to the school board about the student who got no discipline.    Of course just because I heard it does not make it true, could have been someone from Boone holding this one in their back pocket for this week's game....

You can blame Boone’s athletics director he was so afraid of last year. He knew Boone had no chance of beating Crockett at full strength he had to come up with something. This game can’t come soon enough our boys are ready to lay the beat down on Boone after this shenanigans that Boone tried to pull over October 5 school wasn’t in session