Friday Main Event Week TEN Coaches Lineup!

FridayMainEvent

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm picking up on that sarcasm....smh....  You got me a cell number for your Coach yet?  Dude avoids social media like the plague...  I can't fine him on Twitter, Facebook or any other network.  

No sarcasm at all sir ,been watching yall every week !! Really enjoy the show!! Coach Jacob's keeps everything very close to the vest,so to speak!!

7 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

He's a smart man!  Appreciate you tuning in each week.

I would like to say it's great he tight lipped however If more of our guys outside of UC coach would go on with yall in 2A everyone could have a much broader picture of the west!!! I remember when I first posted about yall,I was upset cause I didn't think you did My Tide fair with limited analysis!!! I tuned in more and realized the work you put in is insane to know what you know,but when our programs keep "close to the vest" you can only go on film and stats!! I will say since starting watching this year tou have given me an ability to educate my self thru your interviews and breakdowns so much more to other areas in the state!!!! Sincerely Thank You for what you do !!!! If anyone thinks they know football tune in to this show and prepare to be WOWED!!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I would like to say it's great he tight lipped however If more of our guys outside of UC coach would go on with yall in 2A everyone could have a much broader picture of the west!!! I remember when I first posted about yall,I was upset cause I didn't think you did My Tide fair with limited analysis!!! I tuned in more and realized the work you put in is insane to know what you know,but when our programs keep "close to the vest" you can only go on film and stats!! I will say since starting watching this year tou have given me an ability to educate my self thru your interviews and breakdowns so much more to other areas in the state!!!! Sincerely Thank You for what you do !!!! If anyone thinks they know football tune in to this show and prepare to be WOWED!!!

Dang, I'm blushing.. (Do men actually do that?).... Too bad this isn't a tweet, I'd pin it to my page...lol

21 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Sounds like me. :)

Are you gonna change your name to ThursdayMainEvent?   I noticed on the CoachT scoreboard yall still have your show in the header link as 'Live Fridays'.  

So I got Coach Thompson to change the scoreboard link... His first question?  So are you gonna change the name of the show to Thursday Main Event?.....

43 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

So I got Coach Thompson to change the scoreboard link... His first question?  So are you gonna change the name of the show to Thursday Main Event?.....

Let me ask you a question.  When are you going to call Grider back? Ask him how much air he keeps in his balls.  Our runners and passer have been fumbling them a bunch.  That Bouldin man beat our boys by three scores because they fumbled.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question.  When are you going to call Grider back? Ask him how much air he keeps in his balls.  Our runners and passer have been fumbling them a bunch.  That Bouldin man beat our boys by three scores because they fumbled.  You think im joking but im not. 

I'll probably holler at Coach Grider prior to your third round game, Roy.  

On 10/16/2018 at 8:00 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm picking up on that sarcasm....smh....  You got me a cell number for your Coach yet?  Dude avoids social media like the plague...  I can't fine him on Twitter, Facebook or any other network.  

He’s under a self imposed social media ban due to calling an incoming freshman parents meeting a “signing” night or something along those lines.    It was all in good fun, but someone complained.  The Jackson Sun reported on it back in February of this year if you want to read the full story on that.  That’s why you can’t find anything on him.  You may be better off reaching out via email or maybe reach out to the Peabody Football fb page.  The owner of that may could help you out. 

5 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

He’s under a self imposed social media ban due to calling an incoming freshman parents meeting a “signing” night or something along those lines.    It was all in good fun, but someone complained.  The Jackson Sun reported on it back in February of this year if you want to read the full story on that.  That’s why you can’t find anything on him.  You may be better off reaching out via email or maybe reach out to the Peabody Football fb page.  The owner of that may could help you out. 

Thanks, that's good information.   I can understand him shying away from media after that.    I always try and avoid printing or asking any questions that will shed bad light on any coach or their program.   My show is more for entertainment so I don't have to put the negative stuff out there.

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 11:10 AM, peabodypride said:

I had the privilege a few weeks ago to see one of the sheets that he uses.  It shows a portion of the work that he puts into the show and that thing is as detailed as it can be.  He definitely does his homework.