Gallatin vs Beech possible region championship

GWAVE1

Based on having played both teams I would give the edge to Gallatin.  Not sure how healthy they are as they lost 2 or 3 starters against Hville last week. They had a lot of self inflicted errors against Hville which if they don’t they have the ability to move the ball.  Beech will do what they usually do which is line up and come right at you.  This will be a game of wills and whichever team wants it the most will win it.  

Would be suprised to see anything but another outcoached performance. This coaching staff has been a major letdown for years now. If they somehow win, great. You are region champs. In a very down region year. Does that really make you feel better about yourself? Major changes need to be made to give these players a better chance. The ONLY reason they haven't had 2-8, 1-9, 0-10 type seasons like Lebanon, WC, Station Camp, & Portland is because they have simply had enough talent to win a few games. Give this current coaching staff a lower talented roster, they would be lucky to win a game. 

Edited by thegreatone36

Gallatin has more talent in a rebuilding year for Beech. HOWEVER, I will go with Beech in this one, as Gallatin hasn’t proven they can beat them.  Gallatin seems to always find a way to lose. They have more talent than SC... loss. More talent than Springfield... loss.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a do or die for the Gallatin staff. Win, you get another year. Lose and you may need to sharpen the pencil for the ol resume. 

15 hours ago, eers said:

Gallatin has more talent in a rebuilding year for Beech. HOWEVER, I will go with Beech in this one, as Gallatin hasn’t proven they can beat them.  Gallatin seems to always find a way to lose. They have more talent than SC... loss. More talent than Springfield... loss.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a do or die for the Gallatin staff. Win, you get another year. Lose and you may need to sharpen the pencil for the ol resume. 

By far the longest losing streak to an opponent that the Wave consistently plays that I can ever remember.  Beech and Crabtree have Gallatin’s number even when Gallatin has had more talent.  Your statement of “Gallatin always seems to find a way to lose” used to be reserved for other teams not the Wave.