Super 32 on the way back?

Indian

Yes, taking the largest 32 public schools then dividing the rest is being discussed. I wouldn’t think it would happen as early as next year but who knows. If the TSSAA releases the enrollments turned in this school year, for any 20 percent changes, we could get a better look on how it could it go and whether it needs to return or not.

12 minutes ago, Indian said:

Yes, taking the largest 32 public schools then dividing the rest is being discussed. I wouldn’t think it would happen as early as next year but who knows. If the TSSAA releases the enrollments turned in this school year, for any 20 percent changes, we could get a better look on how it could it go and whether it needs to return or not.

I hoped this went the way of the Z plan. In fact I liked the Z plan better. How much talk is being done about this. Five classes please. Schools will give the T.S.S.A.A. money from car washes to make up the for the lose class.

I'll take the S Plan and meet the T$$AA halfway.

5 classes, roughly 60 teams per class in D1.

Add a week to the season and play allow an 11th game similar to HOF games in basketball. T$$AA gets their percentage of the gate, and then schools or local nonprofits get the rest.

My guess is it would be a potential net increase in $$$ so they can keep funding King Ronnie and Jester Bernie's pension fund, which no one has ever come close to convincing me is not the Hermitage's office only focus.

2 hours ago, Solomon said:

I'll take the S Plan and meet the T$$AA halfway.

5 classes, roughly 60 teams per class in D1.

Add a week to the season and play allow an 11th game similar to HOF games in basketball. T$$AA gets their percentage of the gate, and then schools or local nonprofits get the rest.

My guess is it would be a potential net increase in $$$ so they can keep funding King Ronnie and Jester Bernie's pension fund, which no one has ever come close to convincing me is not the Hermitage's office only focus.

This plan is what I would like to see. 5 classes in the public side. 11th game is a different idea but I know other states do it. I also wish we could somehow get on the same scheduling cycle as Georgia and Alabama to see more home and home with those schools