Super 32 on the way back?

Indian

1 hour ago, ocac said:

I wouldn't mind seeing TSSAA throw in the factor of Free & reduced lunch programs into the equation when deciding classification.  Don't just base it on enrollment or public/private.  This info is easily accessible and is required by every public school system in the country.  If a school has a certain % (high) of free & reduced lunch, they should be able to play down a classification.  This would really help the higher enrollment rural schools.  It would not affect the smaller schools as much because there is nowhere else for them to go as far a classification.  If a school has a certain% ( lower)  Free & reduced lunch number, they must play up a classification.  Gathering this info is just as easy as getting enrollment #s.  It will never happen, but some states do this to help determine classification.

What does free lunch have to do with anything?

5 minutes ago, ClarkGriswild said:

EASY TO DO WHE YOU RECRUIT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU REDNECKS DON'T SEE HERE! MARYVILLE OBVIOUSLY RECRUITS OR THEY WOULDN'T HAVE INSANE ATHLETES LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO.

The only thing insane here clark is you. Why dont you just go pull your car intonthe garage , shut the door and go to sleep.

2 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

What does free lunch have to do with anything?

I think it is a case of rural schools can be at a disadvantage vs metropolitan or urban areas.  Rural schools (areas) may not have resources that student athletes can utilize that Metropolitan or Urban schools may have.  Just a thought.  It may not amount to anything.  I just know some states use that as a barometer in classification.  

Edited by ocac
spelling

13 minutes ago, ocac said:

I think it is a case of rural schools can be at a disadvantage vs metropolitan or urban areas.  Rural schools (areas) may not have resources that student athletes can utilize than Metropolitan or Urban schools may have.  Just a thought.  It may not amount to anything.  I just know some states use that as a barometer in classification.  

26 minutes ago, ocac said:

I think it is a case of rural schools can be at a disadvantage vs metropolitan or urban areas.  Rural schools (areas) may not have resources that student athletes can utilize than Metropolitan or Urban schools may have.  Just a thought.  It may not amount to anything.  I just know some states use that as a barometer in classification.  

I see that. 

12 minutes ago, LETMETELLYOUWHAT said:

Spoke with someone in the know. I'm talking the real know. He said it's very possible 32 will be put back in place for the 2020-21 season.

So...........the highest classification, whether it is 5A or 6A will be 32 teams?  That would mean if it were 6 total classes, it would be about 54 teams in each of the other 5 classes & 68 teams in each class if it were down to 5 classes.  I included the new schools in Wilson County and Rutherford County & removed the remaining private schools in DI.