Super 32 on the way back?

Indian

On 10/15/2018 at 1:51 PM, Indian said:

Yes, taking the largest 32 public schools then dividing the rest is being discussed. I wouldn’t think it would happen as early as next year but who knows. If the TSSAA releases the enrollments turned in this school year, for any 20 percent changes, we could get a better look on how it could it go and whether it needs to return or not.

I would think the 5 Williamson County schools playing 6A would love to have Super 32 in effect.  They are all very good football teams, but one is going to be left out because they beat up on each other thru the season and 1 gets left out.  All 5 are capable of winning a couple of games in the playoffs.  Instead, 1 of them will be using their TACA or TSSAA card to go watch a game next Friday.  

On 10/15/2018 at 1:51 PM, Indian said:

Yes, taking the largest 32 public schools then dividing the rest is being discussed. I wouldn’t think it would happen as early as next year but who knows. If the TSSAA releases the enrollments turned in this school year, for any 20 percent changes, we could get a better look on how it could it go and whether it needs to return or not.

That’s not gonna happen I will go back to five Classifications. Teams can’t not find non Region games. There are 49 teams in 6 A That’s crazy.