Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

18 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

I guess they did drop after the loss. But cat wait for the match up. Your opinion who you think will finish 4th in region 1

Imo I like Union County in the 4rth spot. Top 3 spots are done. Union has Central and Grainger last two weeks who are ahead of them in the standings. As far as region two I have no idea but I don’t think that’ll matter lol

Edited by DevilMan03

20 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

I guess they did drop after the loss. But cat wait for the match up. Your opinion who you think will finish 4th in region 1

You will more than Likely see Grainger again in the first round.  If Union County beats Sullivan Central this week, The Grainger vs Union County game (last of the season) where winner gets in.  I feel Grainger has the best player on the field Preston Owens against Union County

Edited by Swipes

33 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

:roflol:

Well....I just think you play Greeneville who is "theoretically" on paper #1 and  Betsy came out slinging the ball literally...Betsy never ran the ball. Did Betsy know they could not run the ball on Greeneville or what. Or did Betsy know they could eat up Greeneville secondary, and they did. But Betsy came up short when scoring and not utilizing the run most likely hurt. So either Betsy was just preparing for AC and knew Greeneville would win. I have no idea but I do know that game was different. 

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Well....I just think you play Greeneville who is "theoretically" on paper #1 and  Betsy came out slinging the ball literally...Betsy never ran the ball. Did Betsy know they could not run the ball on Greeneville or what. Or did Betsy know they could eat up Greeneville secondary, and they did. But Betsy came up short when scoring and not utilizing the run most likely hurt. So either Betsy was just preparing for AC and knew Greeneville would win. I have no idea but I do know that game was different. 

Betsy Never stopped the Greeneville Run game. Greeneville did what they knew Betsy couldn’t stop and didn’t need to do anything else. I’d be afraid of Greeneville because they haven’t showed anything as far as playbook wise. What they run is to perfection and very simple but not easy to stop. As far as #1 on paper that’s laughable. They’ve proved that they are #1 time after time. 

28 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Betsy Never stopped the Greeneville Run game. Greeneville did what they knew Betsy couldn’t stop and didn’t need to do anything else. I’d be afraid of Greeneville because they haven’t showed anything as far as playbook wise. What they run is to perfection and very simple but not easy to stop. As far as #1 on paper that’s laughable. They’ve proved that they are #1 time after time. 

Not this Time! Yeah it is very simple and they do execute well. Ballard has a quick release. But I for see lol a pick 6 in the future LOL. The Mavs stay at home and spy Ballard and  blitz. Play deep pass, Infiltration through bubble blocking; Bubble just burst; 35 yard pic six...as the great John Ward use to say.....Give him six Touchdown Mavericks. LOL. I added the Mavericks :)

12 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Not this Time! Yeah it is very simple and they do execute well. Ballard has a quick release. But I for see lol a pick 6 in the future LOL. The Mavs stay at home and spy Ballard and  blitz. Play deep pass, Infiltration through bubble blocking; Bubble just burst; 35 yard pic six...as the great John Ward use to say.....Give him six Touchdown Mavericks. LOL. I added the Mavericks :)

Spy will do nothing with a fb lead blocker and if you Blitz you’ll  get burnt deep since you’ll be bringing a man up into the box. 

Try to defend the screen and when the defender bites on the fake to Dorian you’ll have a wide open receiver down the field. 

Mavs won’t beat the devils and just simply can’t. Too much talent on the devils team 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Spy will do nothing with a fb lead blocker and if you Blitz you’ll  get burnt deep since you’ll be bringing a man up into the box. 

Try to defend the screen and when the defender bites on the fake to Dorian you’ll have a wide open receiver down the field. 

Mavs won’t beat the devils and just simply can’t. Too much talent on the devils team 

Every nut (DevilMan) can be cracked. And the Mavs coaching staff have the answers to be State Champions and neither Betsy nor Greeneville can stop them this year. The only thing I am concerned for the Mavs is the semifinalist teams as not much will be known but with our scoring machine we should be fine.