DII Mr. Football Nominations

CoachT

22 hours ago, CoachT said:

Let us know who deserves DII nominations in any class and why. Negative comments do not belong in this topic. Details are HERE

I think these are pretty easy

1A Stone Norton, leading one of the best offenses in the state at that level

2A. Eric Grey, should be a 3 time winner

3A. Devyn Curtis, LB at BA. He has 77 tackles already this year. The heart and soul of the BA team. Light years better than any LB I have seen play. By the way, I an in no way affiliated with BA

In AA, it's hard not to go with Eric Gray again who has 25 TDs and 1500 yards over 7 games (215 yards per game).

If I had to submit a player from CPA, it would be QB #6 Ryan Eledge.  CPA loves to run the ball across several different backs (3-4) in a balanced offensive approach (2500 yards rushing as a team).  Ryan has a high football IQ, is the leader of the offensive attack with the right tempo, rhythm, calmness, confidence and is someone the coaches trust to call his own plays in high tension parts of the game.

1500 yards passing with 18 TDs, 328 yards running with 6 TDs.  Only 2 interceptions thus far this season.  All of this coming against the toughest schedule in D2 AA.

11 hours ago, Booger said:

Notre Dame had the baddest LB that Booger ever seen play the game in person a few years ago...over 500 tackles in his Hcareer...he owned young men....and he got snuffed.....a lot of kids win it that should...but most dont......bout as valid as the Heisman

Booger just sayin jumping-fart-smiley-emoticon.gif

Image result for nd rudy gif

Vote Rudy for Heisman!