Chattanooga Area Podcast

PatB1489

and sumbody send Patrick a Road mccNally map so he can come up to speed on orientation of the chattanooga area......Red Bank and Baylor ant no mile away......its at least 5 clicks away by bird......and if the Irish r gonna make it to Soddy in 20 minutes there better b a popo with blue lights and airhorn leadin the way and a centry at every intersection between with a whislte wavin them thru......do sum homework son

......and ND were on the low end of 3a in the old system....not 5a Patrick......and that was with a TSSAA attached 1.8X smarter than PUBs multiplier.....Booger gonna have to come in provide Pat sum accurate data so he quits trippin up 

...."i dont know what Boyd Buchanon is, but i think they r christians"

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

and sumbody send Patrick a Road mccNally map so he can come up to speed on orientation of the chattanooga area......Red Bank and Baylor ant no mile away......its at least 5 clicks away by bird......and if the Irish r gonna make it to Soddy in 20 minutes there better a popo with blue lights and airhorn leadin the way and a centry at every intersection between with a whislte wavin them thru......do sum homework son

......and ND were on the low end of 3a in the old system....not 5a Patrick......and that was with a TSSAA attached 1.8X smarter than PUBs multiplier.....Booger gonna have to come in provide Pat sum accurate data so he quits trippin up 

...."i dont know what Boyd Buchanon is, but i think they r christians"

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Lol I'm going to give more alternative facts next week just to make you tight 

6 hours ago, PatB1489 said:

Lol I'm going to give more alternative facts next week just to make you tight 

family of boogers set aside time weekly to dial up a hotspot just so family of boogers can listen to the duynamo duop....

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Booger said:

family of boogers set aside time weekly to dial up a hotspot just so family of boogers can listen to the duynamo duop....

Booger just sayin :thumb:

And the Praizems gathers around the firepit with some mallows n weeners just to listen to see if we can predict the funny post-broadcast replies out of the family of Boogers.

• Upvote 1