Central at Germantown

kwc

It seems that everyone in BGIM is picking Germantown to win this game. The game is being played at Germantown. I'm wondering what everyone thinks the margin of victory will be? What will be the over/under number? WIll it be close? WIll it be a blowout? Does Central even have a chance? What does everyone think?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

GTown by 14

Over/Under 40

With an over/under of 40, and a 14 point margin of victory, you are talking about a 27 - 13 score.

Dang ... you may be on to something here. I can see that. It is in the realm of possibility.

Both you and dannyq have an over/under that are eerily similar. Yours with a two TD MOV and dannyq with a 1-point MOV.

Hmm.....

Germantown vs.  Collierville

W Gtown 42-2 AT Collierville.   running clock 3rd quarter

Central vs. Collierville   

W Central AT Central   They were down 14- 0 in the first quarter.  They pulled it off and could very well have been the turning point for them to have faced that adversity early in the game. Way to fight back.....  ...rah rah rah...   

You can't always predict the outcome based on whose played who, but I think it gives us an idea of what to expect.  Both teams have gotten better each week which isn't good for Central.