Grundy at Sequatchie

Indian

With no playoffs and no Marion, Whitwell or S Pittsburg on the schedule, this is the biggest game of the year for Grundy so they will come in excited. Sequatchie needs to not only win, they need to be sharp in doing so, with next week’s game so important.

Edited by Indian

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

What a cry baby. I’ll be at the game if ya wanna cry some more 

Look you third grade moron. Challenging a crabby old veteran to a fight is stupid because I don't fight fair.  You would lose.....hard and permanent. Second there are rules on this site and if you want to continue violate them I'll gladly go through here and delete every post you've ever made. I'm off of work for a while so I have the time to do so. Third...keep posting the way you are and I'll give CoachT a call and get you and your IP blocked from the whole site. Grow up and post like a man...if you are one. Make all the points you want about Sequatchie winning, winning big or whatever but make posts like a man and say why and how they will win big.....and quit with the moronic name calling of a community. 

Act like an intelligent man. The world will be a better place for it. 

57 minutes ago, DelTavian said:

Look you third grade moron. Challenging a crabby old veteran to a fight is stupid because I don't fight fair.  You would lose.....hard and permanent. Second there are rules on this site and if you want to continue violate them I'll gladly go through here and delete every post you've ever made. I'm off of work for a while so I have the time to do so. Third...keep posting the way you are and I'll give CoachT a call and get you and your IP blocked from the whole site. Grow up and post like a man...if you are one. Make all the points you want about Sequatchie winning, winning big or whatever but make posts like a man and say why and how they will win big.....and quit with the moronic name calling of a community. 

Act like an intelligent man. The world will be a better place for it. 

Boo hoo. Yeah you’re the one to talk about rules with that post. Plus your the third grader who wanted to be a big cry baby and delete the first thread. What’s it matter if someone calls you Grundgy. Do you not realize people call us squatch??? Does it bother me?? No sure don’t...  So how bout you grow up. Cause I know this site is all fun and games till you have the one person who can’t take it and apparently that’s you. This is what’s wrong with this world today, people can’t take jokes and are a bunch of sissies. And what rules have I obeyed? What way am I posting? I don’t cuss on here, I don’t say nothing out of the way, I have fun with this just like everyone else. So if you don’t like it just stay off of it. 

Edited by SCPRIDE30

I've posted here since almost the beginning of the site.....which from the sound of you is before you were born. Obviously expecting some class and dignity is too much to ask. I have a lot of friends in your county and would have deleted a thread with "squatch" in it as well. 

Keep posting the way you are little boy. You'll get yourself locked out before too long.