Grundy at Sequatchie

Indian

5 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Boo hoo. Yeah you’re the one to talk about rules with that post. Plus your the third grader who wanted to be a big cry baby and delete the first thread. What’s it matter if someone calls you Grundgy. Do you not realize people call us squatch??? Does it bother me?? No sure don’t...  So how bout you grow up. Cause I know this site is all fun and games till you have the one person who can’t take it and apparently that’s you. This is what’s wrong with this world today, people can’t take jokes and are a bunch of sissies. And what rules have I obeyed? What way am I posting? I don’t cuss on here, I don’t say nothing out of the way, I have fun with this just like everyone else. So if you don’t like it just stay off of it. 

You’re the guy who has one beer and is ready to fight everyone in the bar

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we all just get a long guys? Remember it's just a game.  Let's all have fun and stop all the name calling and have fun on here. For gosh sakes if Jasper and SP can get a long then yall should be able to.  We had a tremendous time with the Whitwell posters last week also.  Listen, I had a cousin die early last week in his sleep from a heart attack that wasn't very old and we had a 30 year old former Pirate player that died of a heart attack yesterday and those people would be to tell you that this is just a game and to get along bc time is short. I just felt like saying this bc I see that this thread was headed in the wrong direction. Good luck to both teams. 

Good luck to both teams tonight.  These are two programs with great young men representing their community and school.  I think Sequatchie has a substantial advantage and will win big tonight, barring turnovers and/ or penalties.  Saying that, Grundy has some very good athletes that can make things interesting.  The two Nunley boys for Grundy are legit.  The oldest one is one of the best all around football players in the area.  Sequatchie just has alot more overall talent and has an established program moving the right direction and is led by one of the best coaches in the area.  

48 minutes ago, sportman said:

Can't we all just get a long guys? Remember it's just a game.  Let's all have fun and stop all the name calling and have fun on here. For gosh sakes if Jasper and SP can get a long then yall should be able to.  We had a tremendous time with the Whitwell posters last week also.  Listen, I had a cousin die early last week in his sleep from a heart attack that wasn't very old and we had a 30 year old former Pirate player that died of a heart attack yesterday and those people would be to tell you that this is just a game and to get along bc time is short. I just felt like saying this bc I see that this thread was headed in the wrong direction. Good luck to both teams. 

I’m having fun lol I enjoy coacht a lot. Just don’t see why people gotta cry about the dumbest little things 

On another note...Do you guys think Sequatchie will host Brainerd in week 1 of the playoffs? I was doing the math and barring any upsets, tonight or next week, thats what Im thinking. Someone please correct me if Im wrong. Either way, Good luck from Manchester to the Indians. 

Edited by SCtribe