Dobyns Bennett

kingindian33

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

I think DB has a new AD with Greeneville Connections.

DB has a lot of Greeneville connections Coach.  They are trying to right the ship it seems.  You had Ailshie as their former Superintendent, Coach Poore is their basketball coach, and now Debusk as their AD.  Maybe he can switch up the Old Boy's mentality.  Don't know if this is an early chance to get Ballard after Cade graduates from West Point.

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

DB has a lot of Greeneville connections Coach.  They are trying to right the ship it seems.  You had Ailshie as their former Superintendent, Coach Poore is their basketball coach, and now Debusk as their AD.  Maybe he can switch up the Old Boy's mentality.  Don't know if this is an early chance to get Ballard after Cade graduates from West Point.

Home run hire. Lets see how he deals with the "Good ole Boy system".  My guess is he'll be so frustrated by the end of his first year he'll burn rubber leaving Kingsport. Hope I'm wrong and he cleans house and saves the sinking ship.  I'm actually shocked that they hired an outsider. Maybe the "Good ole Boys" are losing their grip now that Clark is out of town.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 3:10 PM, WaCoJaCo said:

Home run hire. Lets see how he deals with the "Good ole Boy system".  My guess is he'll be so frustrated by the end of his first year he'll burn rubber leaving Kingsport. Hope I'm wrong and he cleans house and saves the sinking ship.  I'm actually shocked that they hired an outsider. Maybe the "Good ole Boys" are losing their grip now that Clark is out of town.

4 new young coaches have been hired. 2 are former Indians and UT Vols, Malik Foreman and Teddy Gaines, Both are coaching D Backs  

6 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

4 new young coaches have been hired. 2 are former Indians and UT Vols, Malik Foreman and Teddy Gaines, Both are coaching D Backs  

Well at least their finally figuring out they need to make a change in coaching of the defensive backs. Both these guys were good players, we'll have to see how it pans out. Playing for UT doesn't make you a good coach.........or does it?