Giles County eligible player forfeit wins

FBfan26

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Sombody has to have the correct information here. Had heard some talk last Friday night at our game pertaining to speculation about the cause and, or who reported. Then, just today while talking football, more things came to light.

So, tell me if this is correct. Now, if it is, it is truly unbelieveable as in one literally cannot make this up!

Team A has a coach who got in trouble because he was recruiting/providing a ride share program for a potential player for team B. Team B called the T$$AA and team A had a coach suspended. Then, kid plays three years for team A then transfers to team B. Team A calls the T$$AA and gets team B knocked out of playoffs.

Ok. I can see the irony of all of this. Especially when the the HC for team B used to coach for team A and the coach for team A that got in trouble was supposedly a former star player for team B. I think all of this is crazy but ok.

Now, the family of the kid who transferred back and forth is claiming it was a certain coach from team A that called the T$$AA. That this certain coach was the coach who got suspended for the ride share program. And, not only that but that this coach, the one for team A, who is still in the playoffs, his mother is the principal for team B!

The question I have; could anyone have made this up? If you ask me, and no one has, this is loco as our daughter would say!

Pretty messed up isn’t it.Should be interesting at that families house during the holidays 

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a "novel' idea. OBEY the rules in place Team c fans , coaches , etc only worried about who told on them (Team C) Not the fact they had 5 rule infractions during 2 years of Team C Coach tenure . Try doing the right thing (00ps , i forgot who Team C is) You cheated ' you got caught ,,/when you cheat again you will get turned in again and maybe the "sheep" will take Serious action on Team C  ... The "official score of 1st 8 Team C games is LOST 1-0 ... congratulations Team C for taking heat off private schools and Brentwood Academy as most disliked team , coaches, administration in the State !!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Two Spring Hill fans were talking about this last night at the concessions. Said the OC was let go because of this. I did not hear entire conversation but part of it had to do with lying about information or something to this effect.

May be worth it cheating, however. Before this coach, GC was almost as bad as we were. But since this coaches arrival they have multiple  playoff wins, two championship game appearances and one state title.

• 4 weeks later...