Giles County eligible player forfeit wins

FBfan26

23 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

That is the case.  Giles County is eligible to make the playoffs this year according to the TSSAA.  Their only penalty was the forfeiture of the games and the fine.

Whether or not they make it is entirely up to them winning out and Lincoln County and Marshall County winning at least one of their remaining 2 games. 

These are facts. They have yet to be eliminated regardless of what has been said. 

What I’m saying is if Marshall Co. has clinched a playoff spot despite the out come of their final two games.They will lose both of their final games on purpose so Giles Co. will have no shot regardless if they win out and Lincoln Co. wins at least one.The way this soap opera is going I wouldn’t put anything past anyone

2 minutes ago, bobcat93 said:

What I’m saying is if Marshall Co. has clinched a playoff spot despite the out come of their final two games.They will lose both of their final games on purpose so Giles Co. will have no shot regardless if they win out and Lincoln Co. wins at least one.The way this soap opera is going I wouldn’t put anything past anyone

I understand what you're saying.  That's a sad state of affairs if that happens.

1 hour ago, bobcat93 said:

I highly doubt that Marshall County would lose their last two games to keep Giles County out.  Marshall County is worried about Marshall County.  They could probably careless about what is happening in Giles County.  Your statement would make sense if they were in the same region or classification but they aren't.  That is just my opinion.  

5 minutes ago, bigredmachine said:

No, Osteen wouldn’t do it but the other people at MC would.   When the MC principal calls Giles horrible names in faculty meetings and professional development days then you never know what they might pull via administration.   

Hmmmm....Maybe he was the one that reported GC? Who knows if MC was involved in reporting it. 

6 hours ago, RidinSplinters said:

If Osteen did that, which he won’t because he isn’t an idiot or that petty, he would never have another job in the state. 

You clearly don’t know Osteen if you think he would lose on purpose.

I don't wanna think anyone would lose on purpose.  Who would want to play for such a coach that did?

The only reason I've been in this thread was to shed some light on Giles' possibilities they had to still make the playoffs.   They are eliminated tonight after losing to Tullahoma.