CAK at Webb

Spartan4Life

1 minute ago, Spartan4Life said:

I haven’t seen them at all this year. They are obviously better than last year. You don’t think it’ll be close? 

Not unless you leave your defense at home, which means you'll leave most of your offense at home. No size and no speed, comparatively speaking. Webb 45 - CAK 7. They'll score late, or on some kind of trick play.

18 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Not unless you leave your defense at home, which means you'll leave most of your offense at home. No size and no speed, comparatively speaking. Webb 45 - CAK 7. They'll score late, or on some kind of trick play.

Haha harsh words. Well I’m going to be there so we will see. Didn’t Silverdale beat CAK? Will that be be better matchup? I’ve only seen them in part of a jamboree so I can’t get a huge gage on them. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Haha harsh words. Well I’m going to be there so we will see. Didn’t Silverdale beat CAK? Will that be be better matchup? I’ve only seen them in part of a jamboree so I can’t get a huge gage on them. 

Technically, yes, Silverdale owns a win over CAK. That was the forfeit game for the ineligible player. However, CAK actually shut them out 6-0. They should've throttled them with all the short fields they received from Silverdale turnovers early in that game. They just kept stepping on their own toes. A good team with speed should overwhelm CAK. Just don't screw around and let them stay in the game by running the ball and controlling the clock.  

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, Spartan4Life said:

Well 49-12. CAK kept there started in the entire second half after Webb took a 43 point lead. Scored as time expired. Much easier game than I thought it would be. 

Chalk one up for Praizem......nailed it! Since you're the guru of DII-AA analysis, along with our short lil green buddy down south, what happens IF 3 teams end up 2-4 in region? Who gets the 4 thru 6 seeds in the playoffs out of the east? That is NOT in anyway shape or form a prediction for this coming Friday night. But, I would like to at least know my odds of having to take Friday off for a long road trip to middle TN or Vermont Ave again.

17 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Chalk one up for Praizem......nailed it! Since you're the guru of DII-AA analysis, along with our short lil green buddy down south, what happens IF 3 teams end up 2-4 in region? Who gets the 4 thru 6 seeds in the playoffs out of the east? That is NOT in anyway shape or form a prediction for this coming Friday night. But, I would like to at least know my odds of having to take Friday off for a long road trip to middle TN or Vermont Ave again.

go ahead and tell the pettin zoo PrayWhileURaisinThem needs to collect on one of them full ill days......cause if u bunch a Karns Baptist snake ranglers can muster up enuff venom to take down St Elmos Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assemblians from just off Broad Street on Charger Drive......u will b more likey b journeyin over to south Nashille to take on FRA

...now if yall cant man up on them visitin chargers....u want even have to use a ill day.....cause u more than likely gonna goin down the street and see them webb boys of Haslams again....fortunately the Irish ant in the cards for u in this years playoffs

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Booger said:

go ahead and tell the pettin zoo PrayWhileURaisinThem needs to collect on one of them full ill days......cause if u bunch a Karns Baptist snake ranglers can muster up enuff venom to take down St Elmos Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assemblians from just off Broad Street on Charger Drive......u will b more likey b journeyin over to south Nashille to take on FRA

...now if yall cant man up on them visitin chargers....u want even have to use a ill day.....cause u more than likely gonna goin down the street and see them webb boys of Haslams again....fortunately the Irish ant in the cards for u in this years playoffs

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Unless my eyeballs are deceiving me, we're either going to beat CCS on Friday and head to FRA as the #3 seed, or we lose and we're headed back to Vermont Ave as the #6 seed. There isn't a snowball's chance in Hades CAK loses to Boyd. Nor is there a MegaMillion Winner's chance Silverdale beats Webb this Friday. That pretty much leaves us with two slots according to that new thread and link to the playoff possibilities. Then again, it is about as clear as mud. Either way, I'm going to be ill from the long drive to Franklin, or sick from eating too much Champy's gizzards. Sick day it is!!!! :)