Mairvul Heads two Brad Lee Centrull

STARSNBARS

Wow, the regular season for most teams is about over. I have missed most of it nursing the wounds from alco week. This game is always about getting ready for the playoffs. Brad lee is always tough. A few years back they had a big ol RT that could tackle anything in reach. Very impressive. I hear murvil has cut down on the turnovers but still struggling with some penalties. Those won't matter too much for another 3 weeks when there is a close game. 

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! BRAD LEE IS THE LOSING TEAM! THOSE ARE SOME HUSKY REFEREES! 38-14 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Congrats to S&B on the looming matrimony. Gonna be a BIG day for the family! Safe travels to all traveling to the game. Pray for the safety of all the players. 

4 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I’m hitching a ride on Nellie Belle and our first stop is Stadium Bbq. Senior festivities takes a second place to me and Mama Stars supper. 

i dont post on here much basketball fan mostly but i will be at this game.i see yall like to eat at stadium bbq. everyone likes stadium but i think g daddys is better

GreyRider is a moron. I'm a full-time college student and have several jobs. I don't care enough about you fools to make other accounts to troll you guys. If you think otherwise, you are delusional. And see.... I am telling it like is on my account.  You people are crazy.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91

12 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

GreyRider is a moron. I'm a full-time college student and have several jobs. I don't care enough about you fools to make other accounts to troll you guys. If you think otherwise, you are delusional. And see.... I am telling it like is on my account.  You people are crazy.

And yes we are crazy. GO REBELS!!!!!!!