Mairvul Heads two Brad Lee Centrull

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

GreyRider is a moron. I'm a full-time college student and have several jobs. I don't care enough about you fools to make other accounts to troll you guys. If you think otherwise, you are delusional. And see.... I am telling it like is on my account.  You people are crazy.

Lmao ,,,, a cry for help 

To all the Bradley Central folk.. with the exception of the rain ,which wasnt as bad as it couldve been, we had a great time at your place last night. The folks in the concession stands where very nice , your announcer was very entertaining and the staff made sure our staff and video crew had wifi etc.  You have a really great venue for a  Football game , thank you. 

On 10/20/2018 at 8:46 PM, DonDraper said:

I don’t have a kid on the Cleveland team and could care less.  Just watched on TV. Owls Quarterback is a good athlete as are the two rb’s and the rb’s brother. You beat a Cleveland team with a depleted roster for reasons well known in other Cleveland threads.  Maryville JV would beat the owls and any other region team except the Bears.  You caught an inexperienced Bradley team early without a Sophmore wideout with SEC offers. Terrible region this year and both teams last night were poorly coached.  Last time I had a reason to be really interested in a Cleveland Ooltewah game it was 42-7 Cleveland and Ooltewah quit. 

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK BUT YOU DONNIE.. YOUR REASONS ARE POINTLESS FACTS. A WIN IS A WIN AND NOT MY PROBLEM ABOUT THE LACK OF TALENT OR POOR COACHING WE BEAT DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ ON A DOWN YEAR FOR BOTH TEAMS AND CAUGHT DA BEARZ WITHOUT ALL THEIR STUDS AND GOT THAT W EARLY TO SECURE 2ND PLACE AND HEY PA WILL TAKE IT ALL DAY:thumb:

#LOP 

#2ND PLACE :mrgreen: