Mairvul Heads two Brad Lee Centrull

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Stadium BBQ in Cleveland is awesome!

Stadium BBQ now has two locations. One in the Bradley Square Mall that opened early summer and the other on Keith Street going to Bear Stadium if you come down I-75. If you come down 411, and cut over on US64 the one on the south end of town is only about a block north of the intersection where you turn south to get to the school.

6 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

Stadium BBQ now has two locations. One in the Bradley Square Mall that opened early summer and the other on Keith Street going to Bear Stadium if you come down I-75. If you come down 411, and cut over on US64 the one on the south end of town is only about a block north of the intersection where you turn south to get to the school.

I’ve eaten at the one on Keith several times. I love their apple pie 

Hope the Maryville faithful have a safe trip down and home.

I also think we will be locked into 3rd place because we did not take care of business against an Ooltewah team we had on the ropes and should have beat, even without Tray Curry in the lineup. Too many mistakes on our part, and giving credit where credit is due the Ooltewah QB played a great game. Quinn got stuffed no matter what PA wants to declare.

That said I know our boys will go out and play hard, and see if we can pull off the upset of the year, at least in our District, if not the state. I would suggest us to be at least a 28 point underdog, but we don't play the games on paper.

Our biggest issue has been playing 4 full quarters. If we do, I think we can at least put a fight. :)

Edited by alt1958

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Today's big question, are there any good places to stop and eat if traveling down 411 and has clean restrooms.

2jir6f.jpg

Go down 411 to 64 and there is a little hole in the wall called "The Dam Deli".....Have ate there the last two times we went on the Ocoee, pretty good food.