4A Playoffs

greendevils11

I think it's wide open from the mountains all the way to the big river in 4a.I'm about as conservative about talking a lot of trash as they come.I'd much rather watch the Devils celebrating another championship and not say squat,as pound a big drum and let everyone know we are coming first.Sure we have a great team but anyone can be beat and I'd rather our guys just keep working as to stop and listen to how great they are.The Devils need to clean up a lot of mistakes and not take anything for granted when the playoffs get here.Let the Devils, Fulton and KC remember only a couple years ago in 4a when it was all about which one of the three would win it all.They all got beat before the semi's.Nothing is a given and when you get to cocky, somebody might just kick your azz ..Oh, to my brother BVD,I guess I've never been cocky :cool:

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

I think it's wide open from the mountains all the way to the big river in 4a.I'm about as conservative about talking a lot of trash as they come.I'd much rather watch the Devils celebrating another championship and not say squat,as pound a big drum and let everyone know we are coming first.Sure we have a great team but anyone can be beat and I'd rather our guys just keep working as to stop and listen to how great they are.The Devils need to clean up a lot of mistakes and not take anything for granted when the playoffs get here.Let the Devils, Fulton and KC remember only a couple years ago in 4a when it was all about which one of the three would win it all.They all got beat before the semi's.Nothing is a given and when you get to cocky, somebody might just kick your azz ..Oh, to my brother BVD,I guess I've never been cocky :cool:

Batman we like you just the way you are and hope you never change.

2 hours ago, District12AA said:

You are out of your mind. Like I said Maplewood goes down in the 2nd round book it. 

Bro. Help me out. Make a call.  Who are they going to lose to in the 2nd Rd?  So who do you think has more talent on their roster than Maplewood in 4A? Because that's what I said. Greeneville is probably the only one even close.  

33 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Batman we like you just the way you are and hope you never change.

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

You're right.  Greeneville is the early favorite to repeat, but it's some good teams out there this year.

1 hour ago, FootballPops said:

Bro. Help me out. Make a call.  Who are they going to lose to in the 2nd Rd?  So who do you think has more talent on their roster than Maplewood in 4A? Because that's what I said. Greeneville is probably the only one even close.  

I'd say that the talent is better for Greeneville. I have seen both teams.

• Upvote 1