Sequatchie at Upperman?

jimbo44

11 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Like I said we made mistakes but upperman is not what everyone said of them. Definitely ain’t a top 5 team at all. 

Shouldn't be top 5? We beat #5. We beat #8. Neither could muster more than 1 score on our defense. So we should be ranked below both you? You truly are dumb hill troll. Maybe start a Brainerd post. But after only mustering a single score I'm not sure you can beat them. Blather and cry all you want. I'm going to pray for you to make it back to Baxter. Next time it will be much much worse. You remind me of stinky boldust. Alot of bark and no bite. 

Bees-19

SALTY Tears-7

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

19-7 upperman. Upperman didn’t impress me none at all. Yeah they won but Sequatchie had there chances with a couple dropped balls. Too bad hicks ain’t healthy.  #24 and #5 are all upperman has. First round home playoff game is good for us. Good luck to both teams 

You act like UHS didn’t run on the same field. Sequatchie had to start throwing which is not their game because they couldn’t get a score by running. 24 and 5 are good it not all they have it’s just all they had to use. Uhs only threw it twice complete both for 55 yards. Just to help you defense wins football games and with all the post I seen about how sequatchie offense got going keeping them to 7 was pretty good defense. Not sure what refs you were crying about there was no penalty that changed anything except maybe sequatchie false start when it was 3rd down but that’s an easy call. At the end of the day to win games against an undefeated team that only gives up an average of 8 points a game you will need more then 7. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

19-7 upperman. Upperman didn’t impress me none at all. Yeah they won but Sequatchie had there chances with a couple dropped balls. Too bad hicks ain’t healthy.  #24 and #5 are all upperman has. First round home playoff game is good for us. Good luck to both teams 

Nobody will argue that Donovan and Blake  are special players. They also has a stable of receivers, a strong O-line and the UHS defense with players like Bryant, Dutchess, Ford, Estrada and Stewart, have been strong all year. The weather was nasty on both sides of the ball - and the stats will show that if anyone wanted to complain about the refs, it should have been the Bees. That being said, the Indians always have a great program and no one ever steps foot on the field with them without respect for their team, coaches and special athletes. Last night, Upperman had the better team. I suspect it won’t always be that way. Much luck to the Indians for the rest of the 2018 season. 

55 minutes ago, putnamcountyfan said:

You act like UHS didn’t run on the same field. Sequatchie had to start throwing which is not their game because they couldn’t get a score by running. 24 and 5 are good it not all they have it’s just all they had to use. Uhs only threw it twice complete both for 55 yards. Just to help you defense wins football games and with all the post I seen about how sequatchie offense got going keeping them to 7 was pretty good defense. Not sure what refs you were crying about there was no penalty that changed anything except maybe sequatchie false start when it was 3rd down but that’s an easy call. At the end of the day to win games against an undefeated team that only gives up an average of 8 points a game you will need more then 7. 

Every team gets home cooking with the refs. And you know it. The long run by the qb for you, holding right in the middle heck I could see it 30 yards away. The African American ref did not call anything all night on his side, which is a bunch of crap. The 4th down play in upperman territory our running back got tackled horse collar right in front of us and the ref and no call. And the bad thing is he got passed the first down marker and they moved the chains and then spotted the ball half yard short. Coach watt was going off. This is when you need replay in high school cause calls like that hurt when you are moving the ball down field. And never knew your players could talk trash to the fans all night and get away with it. Your players have no class,especially #5 he done it all night and the refs let em.  idk what it is about teams we play in this region but they have no class at all. Honestly wish they’d put us back in the region we was in. I hate signal mtn and al them teams but there region has more class then this region

But oh wel the game is over with time to focus on the next game. Congrats to both teams on a good season, playoff time now. Upperman better hope signal gets beat, Sequatchie passed on upperman good especially having a few missed balls and one that could’ve been a td. Signal can throw the ball could be a interesting matchup if the two teams make it to the second round. 

Adults calling kids out individually is way out of line, but the comment about #5 is laughable. He isn’t my son, but I’ve known him since he started at QB as a pee-wee. He’s one of the sweetest, most polite kids you’d ever want to meet. If he was talking trash, you can bet it was just in reply to what he was hearing from the other side. Caine runs a quality, well-disciplined program (as you should know). That type of behavior isn’t tolerated by the coaching staff or administration in Baxter. You have a great team and should be proud, but talking crap about the kids on the other team just because you lost shows a lack of character. I do believe that’s what you said about York and their complaints when you beat them...  

1 minute ago, fball2010 said:

Adults calling kids out individually is way out of line, but the comment about #5 is laughable. He isn’t my son, but I’ve known him since he started at QB as a pee-wee. He’s one of the sweetest, most polite kids you’d ever want to meet. If he was talking trash, you can bet it was just in reply to what he was hearing from the other side. Caine runs a quality, well-disciplined program (as you should know). That type of behavior isn’t tolerated by the coaching staff or administration in Baxter. You have a great team and should be proud, but talking crap about the kids on the other team just because you lost shows a lack of character. I do believe that’s what you said about York and their complaints when you beat them...  

Haha why talk crap to the fans when they never said anything. He’d get up taunting the fans. Disrespect in my book. Great ball player but did you once see Sequatchie player taunt yalls fans? Don’t think so. Good luck in the playoffs. Signal mtn and redbank are the 2 best teams in that region and will be hard to get passed but first each team has to take care of the first game. Good luck to you guys. 

The taunting from players picked up after the fans on the fence jumped on the refs for a series of what they felt were missed calls, horsecollar, late hit then the spot on a fourth down play. It continued after the fans responded to a pretty obvious hold that helped the 60 yard run that iced the game, right after what they thought was offsides on a lineman (13-7 early in the fourth, yardage gained on the next play would have been a first down at the Bee 12). 

Sequatchie is focused on Brainerd. 

Edited by Indian