Sequatchie at Upperman?

jimbo44

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Closer than people think. I say UHS 28 Squatch 20

I just hope we show up to play, and play y’all hard. If we come out and hit y’all in the mouth we will keep it close. Just worried about our defense, coach has to make some changes. Offense seems to be clicking right now. 

45 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

York got whipped at Upperman and should have beaten Sequatchie...Sequatchie took out Heddings right away but York still should have won anyway...they fumbled  the 6 yard line and messed up a 3rd down play  on a deep drive. York beat themselves. Upperman wins big.

Still crying I see. 

• Like 1

• CoachT changed the title to Sequatchie at Upperman?

After SC did this, tssaa should put them out of the playoffs unless they suspend all kids/coaches involved. The kids involved in the incident at Grundy last year should not be allowed to play sports anywhere until their trial is over. 

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/parents-upset-after-sequatchie-county-football-players-hold-jerseys-of-ex-grundy-players

30 minutes ago, Pumpkin007 said:

After SC did this, tssaa should put them out of the playoffs unless they suspend all kids/coaches involved. The kids involved in the incident at Grundy last year should not be allowed to play sports anywhere until their trial is over. 

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/parents-upset-after-sequatchie-county-football-players-hold-jerseys-of-ex-grundy-players

Hold them out of the playoffs? Suspend them? for what. free speech??

ridiculous

2 hours ago, Alien said:

Hold them out of the playoffs? Suspend them? for what. free speech??

ridiculous

Why cause the kids was honoring there teammates? Supposed to be senior night and they canceled it cuz the 2 boys couldn’t play or be on the field.  So I agree with honoring there teammates. Pumpkin007 your bout dumb 

The roster says #8 and #9 are both seniors, but that doesn't make honoring someone who did something like that in front a crowd that potentially included the victim and his family okay.  No way the coaches didn't know and should have absolutely been shut down immediately as soon as they saw it if they didn't know.