Sequatchie at Upperman?

jimbo44

50 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

I doubt that, but who cares dude. Why are you stuck on me? lol When other people commented, and I don't see you bugging them with your annoying aggression.

Bye :thumb: this my last time responding to you buddy.

Gotta give someone crap lol just fun and games to me man 

1 minute ago, fball2010 said:

At this point, they’ve each played every other team in the region.  It would be interesting to hear opinions of fans from those schools as to how they compare. 

Oh we done know, everyone said we don’t have a chance against upperman. Upperman killed York and we barely beat York. Apparently some teams have off nights and good nights. The final buzzer will tell I guess. Upperman has a great team and we know they will be ready and I’m sure Caine knows Sequatchie will bring all they have for this game. I’m hoping for a good game. If our defense can get a few stops I’ll feel pretty good about it

17 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Oh we done know, everyone said we don’t have a chance against upperman. Upperman killed York and we barely beat York. Apparently some teams have off nights and good nights. The final buzzer will tell I guess. Upperman has a great team and we know they will be ready and I’m sure Caine knows Sequatchie will bring all they have for this game. I’m hoping for a good game. If our defense can get a few stops I’ll feel pretty good about it

I’ve heard what York thinks - but that leaves several other common opponents. It all goes out the window at game time Friday night - both teams will bring all they’ve got every down. Forecast says rain - how does a wet field and/or rain impact the game?  Sure - Caine knows most of the players at his old school but the coaches there also know a lot about him and how he thinks. That goes both ways I would think. 

3 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

If Upperman's football team takes on the personality of their community in this game, you can expect to see a bunch of lazy, criminal, free loaders.

Squatch should pull away in this one in the 2nd half. Lots more heart and fight in Squatch co.

Maybe you can make those kinda comments to people in person. Sounds like your a worthless internet troll. Talking down a whole community? And your rooting for greasy Dunlap? Come on up we will send you back home with your head down and your tail tucked between your legs just like your football team is going to be. The same York team you went to the wire with injured never had a chance in baxter healthy. Only one undefeated team will be on the field at the beginning and the end of the game. Y'all can limp back down the hill with your 3rd loss. No chance. No way. Write it down and save the gas money. 

4 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

If Upperman's football team takes on the personality of their community in this game, you can expect to see a bunch of lazy, criminal, free loaders.

Squatch should pull away in this one in the 2nd half. Lots more heart and fight in Squatch co.

You sound like my old fat step dad, Cletus. Old, delusional, and ugly. He told me to pick up the trash, I told him I would pick up as many pieces of trash that he had teeth. Which was one.

Baxter- 63

Cletus- 1