Sequatchie at Upperman?

jimbo44

16 hours ago, fball2010 said:

At this point, they’ve each played every other team in the region.  It would be interesting to hear opinions of fans from those schools as to how they compare. 

I've seen York play 4 times this year (Coalfield, Oneida, Upperman, and Squatch).  York did not have their starting OLB and DE/TE against Upperman (they had been suspended at that time).  They lost FB/DE/LB on his first carry against Sequatchie.  So in other words York was down players in both games.  With that being said IMO Sequatchie was more physical than Upperman and they beat York at York.  I will have to go with Sequatchie especially if weather is bad.   

We played Upperman and they are a well coached defensive team.  They rotate safeties and do things that are hard to figure out what coverage they are in.  But.... Sequatchie is a double wing team, I'm guessing they don't care what coverage your in, they want to run the ball.  I'm curious if the rain plays a big factor in this one.  This has game of the year written all over it.  Good luck to both teams, I think Upperman gets the win in a good ball game.

16 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Maybe you can make those kinda comments to people in person. Sounds like your a worthless internet troll. Talking down a whole community? And your rooting for greasy Dunlap? Come on up we will send you back home with your head down and your tail tucked between your legs just like your football team is going to be. The same York team you went to the wire with injured never had a chance in baxter healthy. Only one undefeated team will be on the field at the beginning and the end of the game. Y'all can limp back down the hill with your 3rd loss. No chance. No way. Write it down and save the gas money. 

Listen boy, If you want some, I'll be the guy with his shirt off in the parking lot before the game. You'll know its me when you see the Squatch co tattoo on my chest.

You and all the rest of these upperman people remind me a lot of my friend's dog Ralph; smells bad and ins't very smart.

Squatch 38

smelly dogs 4

43 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Listen boy, If you want some, I'll be the guy with his shirt off in the parking lot before the game. You'll know its me when you see the Squatch co tattoo on my chest.

You and all the rest of these upperman people remind me a lot of my friend's dog Ralph; smells bad and ins't very smart.

Squatch 38

smelly dogs 4

:popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

Tell em Bold!!! Tell that garbage man we gonna take their trash they call a team and throwing them in the dumpster behind the McDonalds. Heck he may put up a better fight in the parking lot then they do on the field but I doubt it. He gonna get that Squatch stomp tombstone piledriver on him. He don’t want none and neither do the upper ladies. 

Squatch-34

Paul bearers- zip

One thing you don't do to the Bees is run right at them. No one has had success trying that. You won't either. Dunlap gets smoked. Easily. You think the rain is going to help you? Lol. Maybe you should watch some film on our running game. I have more respect for Pikeville than the trolls of Dunlap. Least the Pikevillians know when their going to get stomped and stay under the hill. Y'all are to dumb to figure it out. Going to be rough getting stomped 2 out of 3 weeks in a row. The end starts tomorrow. First the mighty Bees are going to knock you out and while your down Red Bank is going to step on your head. Enjoy what you have left of your season. It's all over now but the crying. 

15 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

One thing you don't do to the Bees is run right at them. No one has had success trying that. You won't either. Dunlap gets smoked. Easily. You think the rain is going to help you? Lol. Maybe you should watch some film on our running game. I have more respect for Pikeville than the trolls of Dunlap. Least the Pikevillians know when their going to get stomped and stay under the hill. Y'all are to dumb to figure it out. Going to be rough getting stomped 2 out of 3 weeks in a row. The end starts tomorrow. First the mighty Bees are going to knock you out and while your down Red Bank is going to step on your head. Enjoy what you have left of your season. It's all over now but the crying. 

We don't run right at you, we run right at you with two lead blockers and a kick out block, all happening in an area the size of a phone booth. Does not matter how athletic you are, matters how tough you are. We will find out friday. 

Edited by twopairsofgloves

55 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

We don't run right at you, we run right at you with two lead blockers and a kick out block, all happening in an area the size of a phone booth. Does not matter how athletic you are, matters how tough you are. We will find out friday. 

Puny offense. Puny team. Upperman smash!

1 hour ago, twopairsofgloves said:

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

And how we gonna get smoked 2 out of 3 weeks in a row?? You big dummy. We won’t even play redbank first in the playoffs. Upperman people are bout as dumb as pikeville people 

36 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

And how we gonna get smoked 2 out of 3 weeks in a row?? You big dummy. We won’t even play redbank first in the playoffs. Upperman people are bout as dumb as pikeville people 

I'm thinking a loss to Upperman, a first round win and a loss to Red Bank in round two?  That would make 2 out of 3...

That's I said 2 out of 3 weeks there Mr. Can't read. I was generous enough to assume you might win your first round game. Your reading comprehension is on about the same level as your teams football playing ability. You can do a little but not much. Be safe on the way up may be slick. We don't want you running late. Don't want you to miss a second of this thumping. Bring extra tissues for your troll brethren. It's going to be a long sad night for you guys. I can already hear the fireworks popping.