Class 3A State Playoffs Quadrant III (Region 5 vs Region 6)

BoardHater71

I think 2nd round will be East Nashville at Fairview and Camden at Pearl Cohn.

Fairview and East will be a good game I think. I'm taking Fairview. If East beats Northeast on Friday I may change my mind though! 

Round 3 will either be a rematch of last years quarterfinals or a Pearl vs East rematch. 

Edited by Swarm
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Swarm said:

I think 2nd round will be East Nashville at Fairview and Camden at Pearl Cohn.

Fairview and East will be a good game I think. I'm taking Fairview. If East beats Northeast on Friday I may change my mind though! 

Round 3 will either be a rematch of last years quarterfinals or a Pearl vs East rematch. 

I think East Nashville has tunnel vision and wants to see PC again in the 3rd Round. Oan I was wrong last year because I didnt know the giles,fairview history but I think East will win but alot if they do win. If Fairview win it will be buy a FG or stopping East on 2point  Conversions since east doesn't have a kicker and that will hurt them...If you dont have "KIDS" who can stop #1 it's going to be a LLLOOONNNGGG night

16 minutes ago, RecordBook said:

I give Fairview home field and coaching advantage. East has got the athletes! I think East wins this one. Don’t know if they really want there reward. Another dose of the firebirds!

You can give them all that but we will take the W. We WILL see CohnPearl in the 3rd Rd and it will be different. Ain't nothing like knocking them out the playoffs and sending them home crying on their own field.

Edited by EastNasty

21 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Region 5 #1 Seed:  Pearl-Cohn (H)

Region 6 #4 Seed:  Cheatham County

Region 6 #2 Seed:  Camden (H)

Region 5 #3 Seed:  Stratford

Region 6 #1 Seed:  Fairview (H)

Region 5 #4 Seed:  Whites Creek

Region 5 #2 Seed:  East Nashville (H)

Region 6 #3 Seed:  Sycamore

Sad to see Whites Creek make the playoffs

27 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

You can give them all that but we will take the W. We WILL see CohnPearl in the 3rd Rd and it will be different. Ain't nothing like knocking them out the playoffs and sending them home crying on their own field.

Smh...still haven't learned from that beat down I see!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80