Class 3A State Playoffs Quadrant III (Region 5 vs Region 6)

BoardHater71

9 hours ago, Smalltowndude said:

Doesn't east have a good RB? If so, one way to beat Fairview is run it down their throat. The one problem with that is I don't know how good the East line is. If East has the better line, they'll give Fairview fits.

Yea even tho hes not a 4star or 5star like the other East kids he is there best player by FAR. Kinda weird

On 10/20/2018 at 7:58 AM, Swarm said:

I think 2nd round will be East Nashville at Fairview and Camden at Pearl Cohn.

Fairview and East will be a good game I think. I'm taking Fairview. If East beats Northeast on Friday I may change my mind though! 

Round 3 will either be a rematch of last years quarterfinals or a Pearl vs East rematch. 

Tell us about CC and Camden swarm. I know they got some fans on here.

58 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Tell us about CC and Camden swarm. I know they got some fans on here.

We haven't played Cheatham County yet but do this Friday. They appear to be in rebuilding mode after graduating several good players. We'll try our best to soften them up for you guys. Yall do the same to Whites Creek please. Lol.

Camden is interesting. Very big and strong. Not much speed but they are disciplined and will control the game of you cant stop their 4-5 yards and a cloud of dust playing style. They would upset a bunch of teams across in the state IMO but definitely not Pearl. I was really looking forward to seeing them play Giles Co until they got disqualified. 

I think the top 2 seeds in region 5 and 6 will win in round 1. Not even getting into the East/Fairview discussion right now since its 3 weeks away. 

11 hours ago, Swarm said:

We haven't played Cheatham County yet but do this Friday. They appear to be in rebuilding mode after graduating several good players. We'll try our best to soften them up for you guys. Yall do the same to Whites Creek please. Lol.

Camden is interesting. Very big and strong. Not much speed but they are disciplined and will control the game of you cant stop their 4-5 yards and a cloud of dust playing style. They would upset a bunch of teams across in the state IMO but definitely not Pearl. I was really looking forward to seeing them play Giles Co until they got disqualified. 

I think the top 2 seeds in region 5 and 6 will win in round 1. Not even getting into the East/Fairview discussion right now since its 3 weeks away. 

Lol if yall are smart I would suit up the jv team first rd. It's sad to say it but I'm serious. Wc only has 30 players and probably 18-20 who play. They have a freshman Qb who is a nice size but I'd be surprised of yall let them make it over the 50 yard line all night. With Republic HS in the neighborhood now and them joining region 5 next year I cant see it getting any better.