South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

Against LV we can play like we did and mercy rule them bc of the athletes we have. As you can see how we struggled last Friday against a team we should have mercy ruled in my opinion. I think if we have our  two starting offensive lineman in that game we could have scored everytime, except for the butter hands on the fumbles that I thought we would have already cleaned up from last week but for some reason still made those bone head mistakes. As bad as our center was against Jasper, it was even worse in this past game. I will have to give a shout out for number 68 though. I thought he did a decent job on the offensive line and saw him several times push his man down the field. The second teamer who played for our starting DE who was hurt had no idea where he was at.  Seriously in my mind this SP team is missing some leaders from last year that this team hasn't had anyone step us. Most teams get alot better as the season goes on and we've stayed about neutral so far. I think we get to Whitwell again but the first outcome will be the same if we don't have this team come together. 

Old Pirate ain’t gots to have the ear on the ground to hear all the rumblings! Theys trying times ahead fer many. The SP fans support last Friday night was downright shameful and OP ain’t jest joking neither! Fans mostly are spoiled and are fair weather supporters, Venom served! However theys other trying times  coming fer a HEEP of fans. Best check the pulse & take a seat. The Pirates have to do a HEEP of maturing to come close to reaching their ultimate goal. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

56 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Good points Sportman. SP was missing how many starters last week? Several linemen and the trigger man were missing.  They don’t have the depth to be missing those type players. 

Missing trigger man, lmbo.  They better get that trigger figured out by the 1st round.

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate ain’t gots to have the ear on the ground to hear all the rumblings! Theys trying times ahead fer many. The SP fans support last Friday night was downright shameful and OP ain’t jest joking neither! Fans mostly are spoiled and are fair weather supporters, Venom served! However theys other trying times  coming fer a HEEP of fans. Best check the pulse & take a seat. The Pirates have to do a HEEP of maturing to come close to reaching their ultimate goal. 

Old pirate I garuntee of our boys dont quit dropping Griders balls we going to be dribbling basketballs.  Me and that Tower man both said these bone head mistakes are going to get our boys beat.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, sportman said:

The track rededication was nice but I did feel for the senior members of the band that didn't get to play on senor night.  

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

The track rededication was nice but I did feel for the senior members of the band that didn't get to play on senor night.  

Sportman I was in foodland yesterday buying fudge rounds and the lady in front of me was real mad about that mess.  I told her to call Grider on Monday and tell him that since he new that track mess was going to last that long he should have made his halftime longer.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman I was in foodland yesterday buying fudge rounds and the lady in front of me was real mad about that mess.  I told her to call Grider on Monday and tell him that since he new that track mess was going to last that long he should have made his halftime longer.  You think im joking but im not. 

I felt like I was in church Roy with that pulpit on the field.