Happy Valley vs South Greene

26 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

King it took us until the JC game but I think we have finally figured out how to score some points. That SG bunch is a hard one to figure out though. I like where this team is at right now trending upward

It hurt hv that hampto didn't beat south Greene.  Should be a great ball game and good luck to both teams

They can run the ball.  Also, they have more depth than past years.

Hampton has a hard time beating a team when if they can’t play the ball control ground game.  They are a young group and have had  a few lucky breaks in their season.

North has a ton of injured players.  Can’t cover the air attack.

The only reason HV hasn’t won more games is the lack of consist on offense.  They have improved steadily, so I like their chances.

We are young but dont figure we've had many lucky breaks this season. When we've won, we had the mindset to play ball...for 4 qtrs.

At half, SG made some line changes and ran the ball down our throats and hit some hot routes. Before that, we lost a lineman and 6'2 235lb Oaks at linebacker. That made a huge difference.

SG will give HV all they want and vice versa. It should be a very good ballgame.

Sorry, I’m not knocking Hampton-really I’m not-but winning against Johnson County by one point was a huge break...you lose that game and your Coach was going to be in the hot seat and I believe Hampton would have lost more games.  

Didn’t realize you lost that LB-makes sense. 

#44 will be a big factor.

How’s Tittle?