Whitehaven at Germantown - The 2018 Region 8, 6A Title Game

kwc

3 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

Just say congrats GT you out played us, is that so hard to do to, just like people going out of the way to say, "they got a couple scores late...on our back ups", is it that hard to just give your opponents some credit.....lol

Why should we give them any credit on a dang blasted message board? Aint no games won or lost on a message board. We got an opportunity to have a rematch. Hopefully THE DEVILS make it unlike last season. 

1 hour ago, reddyrebel6 said:

I just think to sum it Whitehaven doesn’t have great depth and was out coached. When you depend on one back so much you are vulnerable to what happened last nite. Germantown has four good backs and uses them interchangeably. I’d be comfortable with any of them in any situation. Failure to develop depth is a coaching issue period. Germantown lost an All State corner and it was next man up. That’s what’s expected in great programs. Whitehaven puts itself out there as a favorite every game with six power 5 commitments. You should not lose with all the talent they have. 

Our OC aint str8 and I've been saying that on these boards for years however he's been fortunate enough to have 2 backs that were all time Whitehaven greats show up in the last 5-7 years along with a Defense that was consistently top notch and a hard nose, athletic QB (look at both of the state title winning QBs) and viola, he got 2 rings but his inability or unwillingness to work with the JV or 9th grade offense shows in our "lack of depth" that you mention, and rightly so I may add.

40 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Why should we give them any credit on a dang blasted message board? PAint no games won or lost on a message board. We got an opportunity to have a rematch. Hopefully THE DEVILS make it unlike last season. 

I know, they didnt best yall on a message board, they beat you on the field last night, was not really even close tbh, so the answer is no, you cant just say good game you out played us.....lol