GCA hosts Chattanooga Christian

gcapride

The battle for the 3 seed in the East. I think our Rams found a little something last night. Not too over the top about it, it was against Silverdale. But, I saw a much better demeanor on the sidelines after a roster change that should’ve happened over a year ago, in my opinion. I watched CRB get in one of those really cool grooves like he did most of last year. I haven’t seen that type of play calling rhythm this year until last night. And when he finds that kind of rhythm it’s great to watch him work.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I saw some of the film,i will say i wish it would have happened before Helmet gate last year!At least thats the one that was OBVIOUSLY missing.Am i close pride and the guy who hasnt conversed with me since i was picking on him.:popcorneater:

Lot of things were different Friday night.......LIKE WE FINALLY USED A RUNNING ATTACK AND RODE SOME HORSES THAT CAN PRODUCE GAME CHANGING RESULTS. Better late than never, I guess. 

We also found some seldom-used kids that should've been in the rotation all year long, at least against mediocre competition. That helped keep some kids fresh for the duration. And, we'll have a couple more horses this Friday that nobody saw this past Friday. Things are finally coming together....just in time. Again....better late than never.

So.....who's that guy you were pickin' on? :popcorneater:

Edited by RaiseEmRightnPray

9 hours ago, gcapride said:

The battle for the 3 seed in the East. I think our Rams found a little something last night. Not too over the top about it, it was against Silverdale. But, I saw a much better demeanor on the sidelines after a roster change that should’ve happened over a year ago, in my opinion. I watched CRB get in one of those really cool grooves like he did most of last year. I haven’t seen that type of play calling rhythm this year until last night. And when he finds that kind of rhythm it’s great to watch him work.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I saw some of the film,i will say i wish it would have happened before Helmet gate last year!At least thats the one that was OBVIOUSLY missing.Am i close pride and the guy who hasnt conversed with me since i was picking on him.:popcorneater:

He’s alive!!!!! He’s alive!!!!! He’s not dead after all. Stop picking on him O&B he’s tender!:roflol::roflol:

I’m not tender, I’m just fragile :D but I think he was talking about our resident CoachT Coach. He seems to have all the answers, maybe he can draw up a few in the dirt this Friday....

And as far as the roster change goes, You boys knew immediately. I couldn’t hold back my enthusiasm for the departure! 

1 hour ago, Booger said:

tell yall Karns Baptist one thing.....yall better b for fittin the lil ram lambs sum shin guards cause them trenchers of St Elmos Sword of Joshua Full Independent Pentecostal Assemblians r gonna b plungin forth at them ankles thruout the evenins contest

Booger just sayin graphics-scissors-298960.gif

Sounds like Midway Friday night.

Before season started, I would have picked Knox Grace 10 out of 10 times in this game. 

It sounds like Grace has regressed some & Chatt Christian is playing like the better team. 

Post-season seeding on the line in this big game. What are score predictions?

I will guess CCS 28-27. 

Edited by FootballFan51

59 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Before season started, I would have picked Knox Grace 10 out of 10 times in this game. 

It sounds like Grace has regressed some & Chatt Christian is playing like the better team. 

Post-season seeding on the line in this big game. What are score predictions?

I will guess CCS 28-27. 

Respectfully disagree, I'm thinking Grace by at least a touchdown.