GCA hosts Chattanooga Christian

gcapride

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Booger said:

ant no Booger gonna b swappin milk lappers with nare St Elmo dweller from the Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger drive

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

And I ain’t either.

Pride just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by gcapride

On 12/8/2018 at 10:48 AM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

It was great to meet OLDad last night at the GCA v CCS basketball game! Hopefully, we'll run into you all again at the next bball game, or on the baseball field this spring. In the meantime, I hope you and your big stud have a terrific Christmas!!!

Thanks ... it was a pleasure meeting you as well. From what I saw, GCA is sitting prime for another state championship run ... I was very impressed.

We struggled to put TKA away last night but our sophomore post stepped up with 30+ in a high scoring game.

Look forward to seeing you again.

22 hours ago, OLDad said:

Thanks ... it was a pleasure meeting you as well. From what I saw, GCA is sitting prime for another state championship run ... I was very impressed.

We struggled to put TKA away last night but our sophomore post stepped up with 30+ in a high scoring game.

Look forward to seeing you again.

That soph post would've made things interesting for our post monster. I'm sure we'll get to see that play out in 2019. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, Booger said:

ant no Booger gonna b swappin milk lappers with nare St Elmo dweller from the Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger drive

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Can't say that I blame you!!! :roflolk:

Image result for cow gifs