GCA hosts Chattanooga Christian

gcapride

9 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

C'mon now.....that's completely uncalled for. You're talking about kids on here. None of our kids are perfect, but they are all still friends. Go put out a fire or something. Bye week has your brain on fire.

The positive results have a whole lot to do with getting back to what made us a threat last year. It definitely helps to get people healthy and eligible to play too. It also helps to be playing a different level of competition the past two weeks. Rubber meets the F-Road-A on Friday. We'll see if these changes are for real game changers.

I wish you the best this week against FRA. I didnt say it was a player you did. I just said a removing that cancer, Bad attiudes, bad play calling , bad tempers they are all cancers. Just why would you automatically think i was talking about a kid. 

Edited by gfd709

3 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

I wish you the best this week against FRA. I didnt say it was a player you did. I just said a removing that cancer, Bad attiudes, bad play calling , bad tempers they are all cancers.

You nailed it buddy,you didnt refer to anything.LOL.He stepped in a big pile of Ram poop all by himself.So by his post i guess it was a player that was causing issues.HMMM.thx Raisem.

25 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

C'mon now.....that's completely uncalled for. You're talking about kids on here. None of our kids are perfect, but they are all still friends. Go put out a fire or something. Bye week has your brain on fire.

The positive results have a whole lot to do with getting back to what made us a threat last year. It definitely helps to get people healthy and eligible to play too. It also helps to be playing a different level of competition the past two weeks. Rubber meets the F-Road-A on Friday. We'll see if these changes are for real game changers.

You are right our kids arent perfect< but you can ask anyone i call them out on it to from the sidelines and on here. Thats one of the biggest problems I have with kids today they are not held accountable for their decisions. And it shows up later in life. But like i said earlier I never said that i was talking about a kid you did. 

18 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

I wish you the best this week against FRA. I didnt say it was a player you did. I just said a removing that cancer, Bad attiudes, bad play calling , bad tempers they are all cancers. Just why would you automatically think i was talking about a kid. 

Don't throw that junk out there trying to walk back what you meant. I didn't say a "kid" either. But the team is made up of "kids." And, everyone knows the changes that have occurred lately.

Listen, I know you're a good guy, along with that other cousin of yours. Sometimes things just don't need to be said. I don't remember any of us making mention of any major changes on your roster at the beginning of the year, other than to compliment the stable of studs you had still there that could take care of business.

Thanks for the well wishes. Go bring home that gold ball you guys deserve.

6 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

You are right our kids arent perfect< but you can ask anyone i call them out on it to from the sidelines and on here. Thats one of the biggest problems I have with kids today they are not held accountable for their decisions. And it shows up later in life. But like i said earlier I never said that i was talking about a kid you did. 

I completely agree with the first part of this post. Many kids are NOT held accountable as they should be anymore. Evidently, adults don't like it much either.

The second part is completely erroneous and disingenuous to try and bail from a poor statement. I'm not going to go back like some do and copy/paste to prove my point. I'll just say "Helmet Gate" and I believe your other kissin' cousin declared "it was a long time coming." That was all that was referred to regarding our changes. And, everyone knows exactly what those statements meant. Y'all try to be funny on here, and sometimes things just get carried too far....whether you meant for them to or not.

15 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I completely agree with the first part of this post. Many kids are NOT held accountable as they should be anymore. Evidently, adults don't like it much either.

The second part is completely erroneous and disingenuous to try and bail from a poor statement. I'm not going to go back like some do and copy/paste to prove my point. I'll just say "Helmet Gate" and I believe your other kissin' cousin declared "it was a long time coming." That was all that was referred to regarding our changes. And, everyone knows exactly what those statements meant. Y'all try to be funny on here, and sometimes things just get carried too far....whether you meant for them to or not.

Listen i wasnt being funny i was serious. When you remove cancers from your team being whatever it is it makes a difference.  I ment no disrespect in any shape form or fashion. We had cancers we had to remove at greenback to. And they are working on getting them gone.

5 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Listen i wasnt being funny i was serious. When you remove cancers from your team being whatever it is it makes a difference.  I ment no disrespect in any shape form or fashion. We had cancers we had to remove at greenback to. And they are working on getting them gone.

No, but your cuz was, as usual. (Don't take that wrong....I thoroughly enjoy OnB's posts.....most of the time:) You know what you meant by the post, and I believe "cancer" was a poor choice of words. There is a huge difference between distractions and attitudes needing adjusted and accounted for than cancer. Lost a father, three grandparents and a brother-in-law to cancer. Cancer is no joke! And, I appreciate you didn't mean any disrespect...I truly believe that. Lets move on to another subject......like a new thread with a playoff ring to it......pun intended.

39 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

No, but your cuz was, as usual. (Don't take that wrong....I thoroughly enjoy OnB's posts.....most of the time:) You know what you meant by the post, and I believe "cancer" was a poor choice of words. There is a huge difference between distractions and attitudes needing adjusted and accounted for than cancer. Lost a father, three grandparents and a brother-in-law to cancer. Cancer is no joke! And, I appreciate you didn't mean any disrespect...I truly believe that. Lets move on to another subject......like a new thread with a playoff ring to it......pun intended.

You are running off at the lips now coach.You took it way out of context and blew it WAY out of proportion as usual.I dont have to take up for blue he can handle himself.You are right about one thing move on.