Alcoa @ Austin East

Dark1

AE talking trash?  Naw...;)

(They have the best tailgating crew I’ve ever dined with however)

I will say that they might be able to score on Alcoa.  They have some talent offensively, but they will not be able to keep Alcoa from visiting the end zone...

Another observation is that they are two very different teams when it comes to discipline and I believe that is what usually gets AE even if they matched up better.

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Y’all take it easy on ole turtle this week!!

That’s right be nice hahaha .... And I hope he don’t hold anything back because I’lol call him out once again!!!! 

Im looking forward to this game.  I, once again, believe AE can hang with them but it all depends on the OL/Offense of AE.  If they show up then things will be interesting on the Hill!!!  

2 hours ago, harley04 said:

This won't even be close running clock whole 2nd half, We (GP)were up on AE at half 21-18, found myself just hoping we would get 1st down against Alcoa. I think the F5 will put this one away fast they love beating AE.:mrgreen: 

Uh sir, GP always plays AE tough.  Don’t get on here hating because y’all didn’t get a 1st down against Alcoa!  This is for the region championship , AE won’t be out like some chumps!