Alcoa @ Austin East

Dark1

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hahahaha now you and I both know that if you’re asking /wanting a physical game AE will bring it.  That’s what they’re known for, PHYSICAL TEAM!!

Much respect for what Phillips has done with AE. Looking forward to a great time Friday night and saying hello to several old friends.

But no way AE is as Physical on both sides of the ball as this year's Tornadoes.

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I would love for Johnson County and ol horn3 to get an F5 reality check! :thumb:

Devils advocate here, but the mighty Alcoa vs a little county school?

Not a chance...BUT

Alcoa playing Johnson County is kind of like a bar-brawler vs a championship boxer .  The trained boxer wins every time but they can still get the p knocked out of them.   

I wouldn’t sneer at them too much-they might draw a little blood before you put them down.

30 minutes ago, Dark1 said:

Player injuries is what I’m talking about.

They are known for giving  “helicopter rides”.  Didn’t they score first on you the last time you met them?

Always want injury free games. That’s part of the game. It can happen at any time.

What was the final score of the game you’re talking about?

I certainly don’t remember any of the Alcoa players taking a helicopter ride...

Edited by Throwdeslant

27 minutes ago, Turtle said:

4 days away, you’ll see.  AE’s defense is N-A-S-T-Y just make sure #68 and the other fellow Alcoaians are ready to be hit like they haven’t been hit before ... 

#68 is gonna open holes so big, they may change Magnolia Ave. to HWY 68. Lol

On the bright side for AE, he usually doesnt play D..unfortunately for youll, his brother does.

Alcoa RBs dont need much room and they take it to the house, the MagnificAnt 7 O line will give them holes The size of texas, not a good combination for the roadrunners