Gbrpats

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, olddevil said:

Sleeping late today, Yanker?

GO BIG  RED

This famous YANKER requires very little sleep my "seniorringly deviled eggerring" friend!  The world famous YANKER has the following score of interest....and this will be no contest....HC 55 - NW 7....THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!  I AM HENRYLAND'S YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Yanker said:

This famous YANKER requires very little sleep my "seniorringly deviled eggerring" friend!  The world famous YANKER has the following score of interest....and this will be no contest....HC 55 - NW 7....THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!  I AM HENRYLAND'S YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

55-9 Final 

Wanna go to Vegas? 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:47 PM, MSURacer said:

55-9 Final 

Wanna go to Vegas? 

This amazingly accurate YANKER is ready to join you in Vegas whenever the time is right for you. In addition...this YANKER will guide and direct you in such a way that you will return home a wealthy man!  This YANKER is NOT welcomed in Vegas!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Yanker said:

This amazingly accurate YANKER is ready to join you in Vegas whenever the time is right for you. In addition...this YANKER will guide and direct you in such a way that you will return home a wealthy man!  This YANKER is NOT welcomed in Vegas!!!!!!!

All Hail the All-Knowing YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!