Sale Creek vs. Whitwell

Redheadstepkid

1 hour ago, redmolly said:

Did Whitwell really put the first team back in the game  Friday with less than a minute to go to score and make the final 59-20? 

I haven’t heard, but I can’t argue. They need to get all the time they can get now. They have a special group of seniors that entered this season with a shot of competing for a state championship.  Those chances don’t come around often in Vegas. Once this season is over they won’t be a legitimate contender again. 

1 hour ago, redmolly said:

Did Whitwell really put the first team back in the game  Friday with less than a minute to go to score and make the final 59-20? 

Was told by a friend that Whitwell pulled all starters at half up 47-0. Cannon then threw a reverse pass and onside kick against Whitwells JV.  Made the score 47-20. You don’t throw trick plays and stuff when someone calls the dogs off. Maybe Wingo or Stewie know the specifics

Edited by TN225

50 minutes ago, TN225 said:

Was told by a friend that Whitwell pulled all starters at half up 47-0. Cannon then threw a reverse pass and onside kick against Whitwells JV.  Made the score 47-20. You don’t throw trick plays and stuff when someone calls the dogs off. Maybe Wingo or Stewie know the specifics

This is correct, there was words said in the hand shaking at the end 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I haven’t heard, but I can’t argue. They need to get all the time they can get now. They have a special group of seniors that entered this season with a shot of competing for a state championship.  Those chances don’t come around often in Vegas. Once this season is over they won’t be a legitimate contender again. 

Never again?