Fulton @ OR

SweetScience

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Time to start this one up. #1 vs #2 in 5A. Fulton will be looking for revenge after last seasons loss to the Ridger's. This should be a hotly contested game I would think. I hope 92Dragon picks us to lose, because that's usually good news for us haha,  just messing 92. 

You're in for a treat then Sweet! Haha

Oak Ridge finally gets exposed this week. Their inexperience on the offensive line will be too much to overcome against a completely oiled machine like Fulton.  

Fulton gets the win 34 - 28!! 

There, I hope that helps. Lol

RWR!!! 

10 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Oak Ridge finally gets exposed this week. Their inexperience on the offensive line will be too much to overcome against a completely oiled machine like Fulton.  

RWR!!! 

LOL!! You may be right, but I hope you aren't. Honestly, our OL as young as it is has really surprised me with how much they have improved over the course of the season, which bodes very well for the future. Knowing we have 3 Sophomores on that line who we will have for the next 2 years is a nice thought, as well as 4 of them coming back next year. You may be right though, I guess we will see. I think getting back TJ Johnson this past week was huge for our defense and the defensive line. I think Fulton's line, which looked a bit undersized to me on TV the other night will have a time with him. Actually, they did last year when TJ was a JR, so I don't think that will change this coming game. For what it is worth, I think both teams are better than they were last year, which should make for an exciting tilt.

Hope Falcons can stay in game .. loosing more lineman for this game doesn't bode well .. already missing a 2 way OL/DL to a injury last week then loosing 2 more linemen  and one of them another 2 way OL/ DL to a retaliation personal foul in West game .... so they down alot of snaps on both sides with starters ... so some freshmen gonna have to play .. Will they step up and can they remains to be seen .. hopefully Falcons can stay in game till 2nd half ....

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

RWR!!! 

OR wins! OR wins!  If 92Dragon picks OR yo lose, then OR will ALWAYS win!!!!!  Thank you 92Dragon!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Hope Falcons can stay in game .. loosing more lineman for this game doesn't bode well .. already missing a 2 way OL/DL to a injury last week then loosing 2 more linemen  and one of them another 2 way OL/ DL to a retaliation personal foul in West game .... so they down alot of snaps on both sides with starters ... so some freshmen gonna have to play .. Will they step up and can they remains to be seen .. hopefully Falcons can stay in game till 2nd half ....

I saw that lineman get kicked out last week. Does he miss the whole game or just up the point where he was kicked out?  I didn’t know they lost one to injury...who was that?

38 minutes ago, catswild said:

I saw that lineman get kicked out last week. Does he miss the whole game or just up the point where he was kicked out?  I didn’t know they lost one to injury...who was that?

I think they miss whole game in high school .. the other got hurt against Campbell Co I think.. 2 way starter though ... at OT and DT

41 minutes ago, catswild said:

And the other lineman who was ejected was the 1st sub in at guard for the 1st one that was ejected .. so oh well kids lost composure and could cost them region title... although the looser looks to have the easier bracket ...

6 hours ago, catswild said:

OR wins! OR wins!  If 92Dragon picks OR yo lose, then OR will ALWAYS win!!!!!  Thank you 92Dragon!!!!!!!

You're welcome Catswild! I'll go ahead and throw some Cookeville love your way too!  Even if OR wins Friday night, theres no way they'll make it to Cookeville!! They'll be lucky to make it out of the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs. 

There ya go Cats.....maybe that'll help. 

RWR!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

You're welcome Catswild! I'll go ahead and throw some Cookeville love your way too!  Even if OR wins Friday night, theres no way they'll make it to Cookeville!! They'll be lucky to make it out of the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs. 

There ya go Cats.....maybe that'll help. 

RWR!!!

You just made my day an OR's season!!!!!!!